Arguments (PP)

Warning: Angst. Arguing, yeah... that's kinda it. Also switching POV's a lot. So watch out for that.😂

Your POV

Peter and I were arguing.

That rarely ever happened.

"Peter, please! All I'm asking for is for you to stay with me tonight. You can go every other night if you wanted to! Just tonight please. I miss you." I say

"Y/n, I can't just stop for one night! What if something happens and I'm not there to help!" He says

"Peter, you know I would never say this because I trust you and believe in you. I love that you help other people all the time. But Peter... can't you just let the police do their job?" I ask my voice shaking.

"What if they don't get there in time?!" He yells

"Peter! Please. I just want to spend time with you. We're in college now and we barely get to see each other because of classes, Your Spider-Man duties, work. The only time we see each other is before we go to sleep. By the time I wake up you're gone and off to class or Thor knows where!" I say making all these motions with my hands.

"My Goodness Y/n.. can't you just understand this is important to me?! I have to help people out there! They need me!" He exclaims.

"Peter of course I understand! But all I'm asking is one night." I say the tears brimming my eyes.

He shakes his head.

"This is important Y/n. I need to help people! They're important! Peoples lives!" He says

"Other people are more important. Ok... Peter I've been with you since before you became Spider-Man. I have never asked for this just once! Peter I don't wanna be the girlfriend that seems clingy around her significant other. But just once! Then other times... I'll let you go. I always have." I say

"Y/N HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS IS MY JOB? It's important!" He says

"More important than me? The person who has been here the whole time? And Peter I don't wanna sound selfish. But please..." I say now full on crying.

"Y/N. This is my job. I have to work extra hard so Mr.Stark sees that! This is important! I can't deal with this right now..." He says in an annoyed tone.

"Ok. You know what? Just go. Go do your job and then you'll be gone again in the morning.
Come home really late and then leave like you always do. One time. Because I love you Peter I understand what you do and why you do it. But just once because I wanted to spend time with you because I miss you. Just go Peter." I say walking past him and lay down on the bed. Facing the opposite direction from where he was standing.

I hear some moving around and then the window opens and closes.

I turn around hoping it was him trying to trick me by playing with my feelings making me think he left.

But he was gone.

Tears well up again and I cry hard.

Does he even care?

•••

I pull the blankets over me and turn to face away from the window, the window opens then closes again.

It's been a few hours.

I check the time on the clock on the wall and it's 2am.

I hear shuffling and the bed dips showing that someone was laying next to me.