WHO ATE IRONMAN?! (TH)

(Yes, I know it's July, but I came up with this idea and I wanted to share it with you guys!)

Your POV
I wake up and see a sleeping Tom next to me.
I smile at him.
ITS CHRISTMAS!
I gasp and sit up and shake Tom awake.
"TOMMY ITS CHRISTMAS!" I yell at him.
He moves around a little and smiles,
"Merry Christmas Babe." He says and sits up with me.

"We're going to your parents house today right?" I ask him and he looks at me
"Yup! We should be there by 10:30." He replies and gets out of bed.
"It's only 7:45 imma go make breakfast." I say
"Imma go shower." He says

I go downstairs while Tom stays upstairs and showers.
I make pancakes in the shape of Christmas trees. Bacon, and eggs.

After I finish cooking Tom comes downstairs and eats.
"Delicious as always love." He says and smiles at me.
I smile back at him.
"Thanks! Now imma go wash this and shower."
I say I was my dish and go upstairs,
I can hear Tom washing his dish as well.

I get my clothes ready and walk into the bathroom. I step into the hot shower and take a nice long one. Not too long of course.
I finish my shower, dry my hair, brush my teeth, apply deodorant and get my clothes on.

( This is your outfit, but without the gray/grey shirt, you'll see why

( This is your outfit, but without the gray/grey shirt, you'll see why.)
I then put on the Christmas sweater I got a few days ago, we wanted to do a Marvel theme for Christmas, so I decided to be Spider-Man, Tom and I will basically be the Spider Duo. But he doesn't know it. Toms already ready in his, but he doesn't know which character I am.

(This is the sweater that's replacing the gray/ grey shirt

(This is the sweater that's replacing the gray/ grey shirt.)

I grab my purse and the bag with the gifts in it and I head downstairs.

Tom is already by the door, car keys in hand, and he is just standing there scrolling on his phone. Sometimes I see him double tap stuff.
I walk up to him

(Btw your sweater is being covered by your jacket since you put the buttons in and it's being covered)

He looks up at me and smiles.
"Ready babe?" He asks
"Yup!" I reply
We walk to the car and I place the gifts in the backseat.
I get in the passengers seat and I put my seatbelt on.