Royal Love part 3 (TH)

(Don't play song yet!)

Your POV
I found the treehouse and decided to stay there since I didn't have anywhere else to go. I will stay here for a while, by the time I get back Tom would have probably already chosen a girl.
But knowing Tom he wouldn't marry someone until he knew them or fell in love with them. It would be hard to watch... but I will get used to it over time. I just need time.

I place my bag of stuff down on our little couch that we got when we were kids. I admired the treehouse Tom and I had designed. I decorated the outside with a lot of flowers. As little kids we decorated the place. I was around 6 or 7 when we got this place made, last time we went here was when I was 14, but then my parents died a year after the last time I went here. I stopped coming here because when we lost my parents we were down 2 people in the castle and they needed all the help they could get since my parents did a lot of work around the castle. So Tom and I stopped coming here.

I'm surprised that the treehouse hasn't been overrun by squirrels or something. Sneaky little things. But the place looks like it has been taken cared of while we stopped coming. Tom probably cleaned while I've been busy. I look at a picture of us that we took when we were kids.
There were also a bunch of photos that our parents took when we played together. We would chase each other around, climb trees, I would play a princess and he would be the hero of the stories we would imagine when we were little. I miss those days, when we were young, wild, free. But now that we've grown up we have responsibilities to take care of. And Tom has to become the King.

I smile at our memories and all of a sudden the door slowly creaks open. I grab a baseball bat from the closet, yes we have a baseball bat because we used to play baseball together.

I raise the bat and get ready to whack the crap out of the intruder. But the door opens to reveal none other than the Tom Holland.

"Woah there Y/N!" He says and puts his hands up in the air to shield himself.
I place the bat down on the couch and he puts his hands down.
"So I'm guessing you're the one who found the note I wrote." I say and look at the floor, not being able to meet his gaze.
"Yeah." He says
I fidget with my locket that I've had since birth. But I'm surprised when Tom comes up to me and hugs me. I hesitantly hug him back.
He pulls away to look at me.

"Y/N I was so worried about you..." Tom says
"I'm sorry." I say
"It's ok. I'm just glad I found you." He says and smiles at me
I smile back.
"Y/N please come back to the castle. I don't know what I would do without you, you're my best friend...." He says and there's a small something at the end but it's so quiet I couldn't even hear it. And I'm really close to him.
"I...." I start
He just looks at me with puppy eyes and a small pout.
"Not the puppy eyes Tom pleaassseee! You know I can't resist the cuteness!" I say
But he keeps going.
"Fine! Just because of you being adorable." I say and smile and walk away to go get my stuff.

"Yay! Also we should go here more often. It's still as beautiful as ever." He says and smiles.
I put my backpack on and head outside with him.
We get down the stairs and I see lightning.
I gasp
"Lighting!" I say and walk over to him.
He whinnies in response
"Hey boy!" I say and rub his nose.
He neighs happily.
"Looks like you two have more of a bond then him and I do." Tom says and laughs, I laugh along with him.
I walk over to Y/H/N and get on.
Tom goes onto Lightning.
"Ready to go?" He asks
"Yeah I am ready." I say and grab the reigns.
"Hyah!" Tom yells and lighting goes fast.
"Hyah!" I yell as well and Y/H/N runs fast.
I eventually catch up to Tom and I give him a look.
He nods and we start racing.
We reach the castle and I win.