Lost in Japan (TH)

(Don't play song yet!)
So this was a request from imcrazyafchicken
It was inspired by the song "Lost in Japan" by Shawn Mendes, so I hope you guys enjoy it!
This is also actually my first request!😁

Y/B/F/N= Your favorite breakfast food
Y/F/D = Your favorite drink
Y/F/SB/ D= Your favorite Starbucks drink

Ah All it'd take is one flight
We'd be in the same time zone
Looking through your timeline
Seeing all the rainbows, I
I got an idea
And I know that it sounds crazy
I just wanna see ya
Oh, I gotta ask

3rd person POV
You sit on your bed thinking about how much you miss Tom. He was away filming a movie in Japan. It was hard to talk to him since the time zones were different. He was halfway across the world.
So when it's 5pm where I am it's 6am where Tom is.
Your just scrolling through Instagram looking at his posts and also his Snapchat.
Your not being creepy... although it sounds like you are... but you just miss him so much.
You two have been together for almost 4 years now. And every time he has to go somewhere far you just miss him.

You stop looking at your phone for a few minutes and look outside your window. It was about 2pm so the sun is still very bright. You noticed it was drizzling outside.
Then you see a rainbow. You smile to yourself seeing how 2 things so different from each other, sun and rain, can create something so beautiful....

Then you have an idea.
It's kinda crazy but at the same time...you really want to see Tom again. It's almost been 4 months since you last saw him in person.
After a few minutes of thinking back and forth.
You've finally decided.

You're going to fly to Japan to visit Tom.

You sit on your bed and open your laptop.
You buy a ticket for a flight to Japan.
Money wasn't a big problem, your mom was an actress and dad owned a very big and famous company.

You've been friends with Tom for a very long time. And you two eventually just grew feelings towards one another. Then you became a couple.

Your flight was set for tomorrow at 10am.
So you had start packing now.
The drive to the airport takes at least an hour. And you take at least an hour to get ready.
So you have to be up at around 6am if I want to be there early. Also traffic. So maybe 5.
You start packing my stuff into my suitcase and backpack.

You grab all the essentials and place them all in your  bag.

You check the time and it's already 5:45 pm.

Your POV
Ok. That took me 3 hours to do! Ok I'm just gonna go make dinner.
Mom's  away filming a movie and Dads out on a business trip.
I just finished filming a movie and have been back at home for a few months now.
I make myself some ramen noodles and when that's finished I eat it.

I head to the couch and start eating.
I turned on the TV and see Tom and I on the TV.

"Good evening everybody! As you can see we have Tom Holland and Y/N L/N on our screens . It's been almost 4 years since they've started dating and we still can't get over how cute they are together!" The reporter says excitedly.

I smile to myself seeing Tom and I holding hands.
I put  on Netflix and start watching Moana.

                                         •••
I finish eating my ramen noodles and finished watching Moana, I wash the dish and go upstairs.
It's already 7:30 so I have time before I go to sleep.
I sit on my bed and text Harrison.