This is my wife (TH)

Instead of Daisy you're gonna play her character in Chaos Walking in this chapter!

Tom's POV

"Hey guys!" I say to my phone.
I was live-streaming.

"I am on set of Chaos walking. And we just finished the filming. I am on a break for about 30 minutes and I'm gonna spend that time with my wife, Y/n Holland. She plays Viola Eade. She is in her trailer right now let's go see her!" I say and head to her trailer.

I knock on her door.

"WHO IS IT?" She yells

"ITS MEEEEEE!" I yell

"Come on Tom." She says chuckling.

I can hear the smile in her voice.

I open the door and she was sat on her couch with a book on her lap.

"You live-streaming?" She asks

"Yep." I say and point the camera at her.

"Hi, my name is Chelsea. What's your favorite dinner food?" She says quoting the vine.

I laugh and she laughs with me.

"This is my wife in her natural habitat. Books everywhere, she's in her couch and she looks content with her life." I say

"I am. And now that you're here it's even better." She says smiling.

"Awwwww." I say and kiss her on the cheek.

"She has marvel posters everywhere." I say and show them her posters.

"Most of them are Spider-Man." She says

"A girl after my own heart." I say and place a hand on my chest.

"And I won your heart.Didn't I?" She says laughing.

"Yes, yes you did love." I say and look at her smiling.

How could I not smile at her.

She's so beautiful and she's an angel that was sent to me. She means everything to me and I love her so much. I am so lucky to have her in my life.

"What?" She asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hm?" I ask.

"Honey, you were in a daze. You were just staring at me. What's up?" She asks looking me in the eyes.

"I was just thinking of how lucky I am to have you in my life." I say looking at her lovingly.

She reciprocates that look and stands up and kisses me.

I kiss her back and we smile at each other after pulling away.

"I think that would be a good way to end the livestream wouldn't it?" I ask looking at the phone.

"Yup." She says popping the p.

"We love you guys and hope you enjoy Chaos Walking when it comes out in 2019!" I say

"And read the books too! They're great!" Y/n says.

"Love you guys!" She says

And with that I end the livestream.

Your POV.

Tom sets his phone down and I wrap my arms around his neck. I nuzzle my face into his neck.
He wraps his arms around my torso.

I am so lucky to have this man in my life. I love him so much and I don't know what I'd do if I never met him. I can't remember life before Tom.

"Love?" He asks

"Hm?" I ask looking him in the eyes.

Those gorgeous brown eyes that's I fell love with.

"You're quiet. What is it?" He asks cupping my right cheek with his hand.

I lean into his hand and close my eyes.

"Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I can't imagine life without you." I say.

I open my eyes and Tom was smiling.

"I can say the same about you darling." He says and kisses me passionately.

I kiss back and he pulls me closer if that was possible.

After a few moments we broke away for air and just started into each other's eyes and just enjoyed each other's company.

We went back to the couch and just stayed there cuddling before we had to go back to filming the movie.

I nuzzle my face into the crook of Tom's neck and we just cuddle.
He wraps his arms around my torso and presses his face into my hair. He presses a soft kiss to my hair.

"I love you Tom Holland." I say

"I love you too Y/n Holland." He says

FLUFFFFFFFF!
I know I'm late. BUT I WILL START CHRISTMAS STORIES SOON!
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Have a great day and stay awesome guys!
-Allyssa🦄💜❤️
Word count:746