A/N please read!

So.
This really sweet and awesome person on Wattpad tomholland_1996 is moving to America.
She is a little panicked about it but I would appreciate it if you guys would go read her imagines book or just comment that everything would be ok when she moves! I moved to America when i was 9 and it was hard for me at first but I made so many new friends and I love it here. It's amazing!

So it would be awesome and really appreciated if you guys would go tell her that everything will be fine and great! She'll love it here and she will appreciate all your kind words to her as well. This all kinda just popped up on her and on her A/n her school year just started. So it will be a little hard transferring schools, but she will get through that because even though I've never met her at all in person, I know she's a strong person and can get through it.

And tomholland_1996 if you're reading this,
I know moving away from the home you've always known is hard but you will love it here in America! We all love and support you!
And keep up the amazing work on your book btw! I LOVE IT!😁

Thank you guys so much for taking time to read this. It really does mean a lot to me.😊

I hope you guys have a great day and stay awesome guys!
Love you all!
-Allyssa💜❤️🦄