Its all your fault! part 1 (PP)

Your POV
I'm sitting in my room reading Y/F/B until Peter comes in with tears in his eyes.
I put my book Downey and look at him.

(Yes that was meant to be a pun.😂 AND YES THE 4TH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN.😂)

"Babe what's wrong?" I ask him
He just looks at me, but doesn't come over to me.
"I'm sorry Y/N, I really am...and I love you, but we have to break up." He says and the tears start falling out of his eyes and onto his now red cheeks.
"What, Peter, did I do something wrong, let's talk about this." I say and feel my eyes start to water.

"I'm sorry. But we have to, I just don't  love you anymore. Goodbye." He says
"But you just said you lo-." I start,
But it was too late he shut the door and left.
I sat on my bet and processed what just happened.
I started crying, he just broke up with me... but why... he just said he didn't love me anymore... out of the blue...
I just sat there and cried.

All the Avengers suddenly burst in and looked at me, except for Peter and Dad.

"Y/N! What happened?" Wanda asked and comes over to me.
"Peter just broke up with me..." I say and keep crying, Wanda hugs me.
"THE BOY OF SPIDERS?! WHERE IS HE?!" Thor yells
"Thor calm down..." Nat says
"BUT HE HURT-!!!" Thor yells
"Thor just stop please..." I say
"Ok lady Y/N..." He says and comes over and hugs me and so do the rest of the Avengers.
I can't stop crying though...

Dad then comes in,
"Hey sweetie." He says
Then he sees me crying and everyone hugging me.
"Sweetie what happened?" He asks staying at the doorway
"Peter just broke up with me." I say and start sobbing again.
"I'm sorry sweetheart." He says
But it doesn't sound like a "sympathetic I'm sorry" but a "I had to do it I'm sorry",

"Dad...did you...."
"D-Did you h-have to do w-with t-this....?" I stutter out.
"I'm sorry sweetheart but it was for your safety." He says
"You told him to break up with me?!" I yell at him,
All the Avengers look at Dad
"Sweetheart, you were dating Spider-Man. And your life could be put in danger if anyone found out you are very close to him-!" He says calmly
"IF ANYTHING DAD I WAS SAFER WITH HIM." I yell at him.
"Sweetie-." He starts
"No dad! It's your fault he broke up with me!" I yell at him.

"But Y/N-." He starts
"Get out." I say to him
"GET OUT." I yell,
He looks at me and walks away.
"We'll give you some space..." Wanda says and they all walk out.

Nat closes the door and I just scream.
I let all the emotions out. I finally calm down a little, but I keep crying.

*1 hour later*

I check the time and it's already 10:20 pm.
I just cry myself to sleep.

*A few weeks later*

I don't go out of my room, I just stay in there. I have everything I need in my room.
I have no need to go outside except to get food, but I will not come out, The Avengers just bring me food.
I don't want to see Dad or Peter. The only people I would talk to are the Avengers, mostly Nat and Wanda, but I would also sometimes talk to the rest of them. Sometimes Steve would come in and tell me how jerky Dad was in The Civil War they had a few months ago. And sometimes I would smile, Bucky and Sam would try and roast Peter and Dad, but Bruce, Thor, and Clint would make me smile and laugh.

I would stay in my room all day and binge on shows I love on Netflix.
I would tell Nat and Wanda about my problems and about how I loved Peter.

Peters POV
I feel horrible for what I did to Y/N, I still love her, but Mr. Stark convinced me to break up with her for her safety. But now that she hasn't come out of her room at all in the past few weeks, the guilt has been eating away at me faster than ever.

Flashback
"But Mr. Stark I love her!" I yell
"But kid you do understand her safety is number one for me! She's my only child and I don't want anything to happen to her!" He says back at me making a bunch of hand movements.

"But sir I can protect her!-." I reply
"But what if someone found out that she knows  about you being Spider-Man?" He says looking at me seriously

I stopped and thought for a minute.
Her safety is very important to me, if something ever happened to her... and it was because of me... I would never ever forgive myself....
after a while of thinking t through her safety is more important.
"Fine sir..." I say  in a quiet voice
"Thank you kid." He says and walks away.

End of Flashback

All the Avengers are now mad and me and Mr Stark. But I don't think about them because all I think of is Y/N...
I hurt her even though it is for her safety...

I hurt her and myself in the process...
What have I done........

So.... that's very different from what I usually do... lots of fluff! But today the angst just happened. Yeah I know... random right?! But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter have a great day and stay awesome guys!
-Allyssa💜❤️🦄
Word count:961