The lab (PP)

THE ART IS NOT MINE

THE ART IS NOT MINE. I REPEAT THE ART IS NOT MINE.  IT BELONGS TO THE RIGHTFUL ARTIST.

Part 4 to "Poor Peter..."

3rd person POV.

You and Peter were now 8 years old and today you were finally allowed to go into Tony and Bruce's lab. And it was also time for you to have separate rooms.

Your rooms would be right next to each other.

You and Peter decided that he would be the one to move out because you kinda had a small attachment to your room.

You had a bunch of memories there from when you were little kids, well you couldn't remember anything from before the age of 3 but still.

In a few days Peter would move to the room next door.

Right now you and Peter were just sitting in the lab looking at all the cool stuff.

Then Peter had an idea.

"Let's make something cool for our parents!" He says

"We should! I'm gonna make something for mom. Since whatever I make dad could probably do. But I think mom would like what I make." You say

"I'm gonna make something for pop." Peter says hopping off the chair and you do too.

Then with all the lessons you've taken from Bruce and Tony you find the right things you needed for what to make your mom.

Peter did the same.

You started making the things that you wanted to make from what you know.

You and Peter were successful for a minute, before something explodes and you and Peter are both covered in smoke.

You cough and cough.

And Peter does the same

Nat and Steve run in and see what happened.

Nat picks you up as you start whimpering and crying.

"We were just trying to make you guys a present." You start crying.

Nat just smiles and hugs you tight, cooing into your ear and telling you it was alright and that she appreciated the thought you and Peter put in.

"Well since this was a bust, what about we go for ice cram while Dad is out with Bruce?" Steve says

The two eight year olds cheer and run out of the lab.

"LETS GET YOU TWO CLEANED FIRST!" Nat yells, running after the kids.

"Should I tell Tony what the kids did to his lab...?" Steve thinks aloud.

After a moment of silence from the man he came to a decision.

"Nah." He shakes his head and walks out.

3 hours later

Tony finally got home after a long day, he was excited to work on a new suit with the two youngsters.

Ever since the two learned the basics of engineering and robotics, he was ecstatic! He wanted to teach them everything about making suits and all the technology.

He enters his lab and see's it covered in smoke, burn marks, and some equipment not working.

"My lab..."

"Why..." he sulks ang begins tao clean up.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
SORRY THIS TOOK A WHILE!
But here it is I guess lol
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Have a great day and stay awesome guys!
-Allyssa💜❤️🦄
Word count: 522