The Maximoff siblings part 1 (PP) edited.

A/N: so I don't know how old Wanda and Pietro are.
If any of you can tell me how old she is in Infinity War or Age of Ultron, or Civil War. Please tell me so I can make an estimate and I can edit!
Thank you!😁
Also I haven't seen Age of Ultron so... IM SORRY OF ANYTHING ISN'T ACCURATE.

But for now. She's 29.
At least that's what I know. If this isn't her age please tell me!

Y/f/c= your favorite color.
Y/n/n= your nickname

3rd person POV

Pietro and Wanda Maximoff. They are twins.
But.
They also had a little sister.
Her name was Y/n Maximoff.
Wanda and Pietro were taken by Hydra as little kids and were stripped away from their parents.

The only life they've known, was Hydra.

Pietro and Wanda thought their parents were dead.
But little did they know...
They were alive.
They were kept so they could have at least one more child.
And they did.
After 4 years.
They had their youngest daughter.
Y/n Maximoff.
She was immediately taken after birth.
Her parents were able to hold her and name her, show her love. It was the only love shes ever felt. But it was immediately taken from her.
A few days after they had her.
They were killed.
Hydra didn't want to risk them telling S.H.I.E.L.D or anyone, about their plans.

Wanda and Pietro were 10 years old when their youngest sister was born.
They were allowed to meet her.
They were the only family they had.

The only reason why they did it though, is because they wanted them to be the strongest they got. With the three combined, they could do great but horrible things.

They were all experimented on and given powers from Loki's scepter.
Pietro was given the power of speed.
Wanda was given telekinesis, Psionics/ Hex Bolts, Telepathy, Fear manipulation, and Levitation/ Flight.
Their younger sister was given the same abilities as Wanda, except when she used her powers they were y/f/c

(Guys. I need help. If you could help me come up with a name that would be great.😂 as long as it doesn't relate to the color you chose, because everyone chose different colors depending on what they like.😊)

But Y/n was a little different.
She also had forcefield powers, and she can breathe underwater.
They were all trained at a very young age.
Once Y/n could walk, they started training her too.
She was very skilled in combat at the age of 5.
She could take down a full grown and fully trained man.
She was trained to kill.
With her powers she could defeat anyone coming her way.

A year ago

Y/n was sat on the floor of her 'room' .
She was now 14 and her siblings were 24.

(Time line will be a little weird. Because in age of Ultron you would be 14, because it was supposedly taken place in 2015, 2016 you would be 15, 2017 you would still be 15, but short after you would turn 16, because I'm trying to make you the same age as Peter in this story, and then in 2018 I will make you guys 17, but I'm really confused. Because Peter is apparently 18 in the movie. So you would be 18 in infinity war. SO IM REALLY CONFUSED PLS HELP ME SO I CAN EDIT.😂)

3 of her walls were all normal.
One was glass.
She could see her own reflection.
But little did she know people were watching her from the other side.