Break Up (PP)

I'm sorry about the angst.😂
But the fluff will come soon.😊

Your POV
I sat on my bed crying.
Peter and I broke up.
We are both superhero's and we had a huge argument about our lives.

Peter came back the other week hurt. Badly.
His arm so so close to being broken, he had multiple bruises and scars everywhere on him.
And he had to get stitches in at least five places.
We then realized how dangerous our jobs were.
But we did it to help.
I tried telling him to take a break, not forever, just for a few days or so.
It went like this...

Flashback.

I sat on the bottom bunk of Peters bunk bed, watching him as he paced around.
"Pete... were still kids. We need to have breaks every now and then, live normal lives." I say

"Well. Were not normal Y/n." Peter replies.
"Peter. Were only 15. We can't overwork ourselves. I know you want to help, I know you lost family because of bad people but-" I try to reason with him.
"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE OK?!" He exclaims.
I just stare at him, tears pooling in my eyes.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO LOOSE SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEM!" Peter exclaims pointing to the window,
He's talking about the thief's, villains,
The bad people.

I stand up.
"PETER OF COURSE I KNOW HOW IT FEELS! I LOST MY MOM BECAUSE SHE WAS MUGGED THEN KILLED. I LOST MY DAD. HE WAS TRYING TO HELP MY MOM BUT HE ENDED UP BEING KILLED TOO."
I exclaim.
Peter stands there looking at me.
I never told him how my parents died.
Then we started arguing over what we've been through and what we haven't.
Then it turned into an argument over how one should stop for their own safety.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! WE SHOULDN'T BE TOGETHER IF THIS IS WHAT WE DO!" Peter yells
I am hurt by that. But I was so blinded by my anger that I didn't tell him I was hurt.

"I GUESS SO." I yell back
"THATS IT. WERE DONE." He yells
At this point tears were streaming out my eyes.
I storm out the door and slam it.
It's a good thing May wasn't here.
I then start the lonely and sad trek back home.

I'm still crying over how we ended and why we argued in the first place.
I scream from the pain.
And because of my powers everything shattered around me.
I looked around me and saw that everything was broken.
I use my powers to fix everything like it never even happened.
Then I decided that I should go calm myself down.
I went to the roof of my house and sat down.
I watch as the sun goes down and the sky turns into beautiful hues of pink, orange and purple.

And for the first time that day....I smiled.

Peters POV
I sat on the bottom bunk of my bed, head in my hands, thinking about what I just did.
I broke up with Y/n.
It was the worst decision I had ever made in my life.
I love her so much... and I just broke it off with her. We ended on a very bad note too...
I sat there crying thinking about how I lost the love of my life.
I wanted to go visit her, tell her that I'm sorry. But I just couldn't do it for some reason.

I lay down on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

                                          •••

Your POV
It's been a few weeks since the breakup.
Neither me or Peter have spoken to one another.
Every time he comes up to me or I come up to him.... the other just walks away.
It hurt me knowing that we ended on a bad note.
I was now quiet in class... not talking to anyone, but my teachers when they asked me a question.
The worst part was Peter was in almost all my classes.

So I was haunted by the image of him everyday.

Finally the weekend came and I ran out of school immediately.
I closed the door to my house and went up to my room and cried.

That was the routine I've had since the break up.
Wake up, go to school, come back home, do my homework, eat and cry.
It was like the other half of me was missing.
Peter and I did everything together.

Instead of crying, today I went up to the roof and sat down and watched the sunset again.
Like that day we broke up...
I watched as the sun disappeared in the horizon and the sky turned into beautiful hues of pinks, purples, and oranges.
They all complemented each other even though they were different... it was like they were made for each other...

I heard a thud behind me but I didn't look back because I was too focused on Peter.
"Hey." I hear a small voice behind me.
I turn around and see Peter. In his suit.
I turn back around and watch the sunset again not saying a word to him.

He sat next to me. I could feel his eyes burning holes into the side of my head.
I glance and him to see him staring at me.
I turn back to the sunset.

"What do you want Pete?" I ask quietly.
"I'm here to say... sorry." He says quietly, taking off his mask in the process.

I just keep staring at the sky.
"I'm sorry about what I said... I didn't mean any of it... it's just... I don't want you getting hurt and almost getting killed... since Uncle Ben died... I felt like I had this responsibility to protect everyone that I love... and you're one of those people Y/n..." He says
My eyes were tearing up.

"I'm so sorry..." he says and I hear the strain in his voice.

He was crying too.

I turn to the side to look at him.
He was looking at the sunset as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry to Pete." I say quietly
He turns his head to look at me.
"I'm sorry... I didn't mean what I said either... I just... I didn't want to loose you. Besides my grandma... you're the other person who I care for so much... I love you so much... and I know that getting hurt comes with the job... but seeing you like that... something just clicked in me and I knew that what we were doing was dangerous but we were helping people every day. But... if you got killed... I don't I what I'd
do..." I say quietly looking at my feet.

I feel Peter scoot closer to me.
He hooks my chin and makes me look at him.
Then he kissed me.
I missed this... not having Peter beside me was the worst feeling ever...

We break away and he rests his forehead on mine.
"That's exactly what I feel... I'm sorry for what I said." He says
"I'm sorry too..." I reply.
"So...will you be my girlfriend again?" He asks
"Of course Spidey." I say smiling softly.
"I love you so much." He says
"I love you too." I reply

And that's when Peter and I got back together, on a roof, watching the sunset.

The angst. That was just wow.
But then the fluff came out!
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Have a great day and stay awesome guys!
-Allyssa💜❤️🦄
Word count:1267