Sketchbook (PP)

Your POV
I sat in chemistry drawing Spider-Man because we were having the period off.
My lab partner, and crush, Peter was sitting next to me watching videos of Spider-Man on his computer, like always, and that's what inspired me to draw Spider-Man a few days ago.

(Art doesn't belong to me! It belongs to the rightful owner!!!
https://clipartxtras.com/download/7ea09b3eee15c9b00733100c20e33ee313cc2c1c.html )

The bell rang and I picked up my backpack but in the rush of students and my mind wandering I rush out of the room.

By the time I was out of school and close to my apartment was when I realized that I forgot my sketchbook at school.
I groan in frustration and just continue my way to my apartment.
I go to the roof and sit down listening to my music.
I watch people.

I'm not a stalker, or a creep, I'm just observant.

I would usually be drawing right now but like I said I forgot my quiznack-ing sketch book.

Yeah. I watch Voltron.

(I LOVE VOLTRON AND IM ONLY ON SEASON 3 ep 1 😂)

So I just watch the cars drive by, and people walk by on their phones, or with their friends.

"And they were roommates." Someone said
"Oh my God they were roommates" I say laughing to myself, quoting the iconic vine.

I've always had great hearing.
Comes in handy sometimes.

I hear the thwip of Spider-Mans web and I see him swinging around with his backpack on him.

Why is he carrying around a backpack?

DID HE STEAL SOMETHING?!

Well he's a hero that makes no sense...

Eh.

I look back down at my phone, but there's a sudden presence by my side and I look up to see Spider-Man.

My eyes widen and I make weird noises.

Way to go Y/n...

"Hi." He says
"H-hi." I reply

"So..." He says
I just stay silent.

"Why are you here?" I ask
He looks at me
"With me! I mean why are you sitting with me?" I ask

"You sit here everyday. I just wanted to sit with you. I-If that's alright!" He says

His voice sounds very familiar.

" Why Do you like hanging out here Y/n?" He asks