Avengers girl part 1 (PP)

3rd person POV
Peter and Ned were by their lockers getting their stuff.
They finish up and look at Y/N with her friend.
Y/N was Peter and Ned's best friend, together they were a force to be reckoned with. Together they're so smart that they are called  "The Nerds". But they just take that as a compliment.

Y/N doesn't know about Peter being Spider-Man, so far besides Mr. Stark, and Happy, only Ned knows.
Peter has a crush on Y/N and Y/N has a crush on Peter. But they are both oblivious and do not see it when everyone else clearly does.
For a while Y/N has been dressing up like the Avengers in support of them.
A few days ago she was wearing an Iron Man shirt with a red bandana, red boots, and dark blue ripped jeans.
"Remember when she dressed up as Captain America?" Ned says
"Yeah. That was a cute one." Peter replies
Y/N had a jacket on so they couldn't see her shirt. So they don't know who she was dressing up as today.

"Who is she dressing up as today?" Ned asks
"I don't know, maybe Black Panther?" Peter says.
Y/N waves to her friend then starts walking towards them.
Peter and Ned's jaws drop when they see what's she's wearing.
She was wearing her red bandana, with a Spider-Man shirt on, black jeans and Spider-Man converse.
"They make those?!" Peter whisper yells at Ned
"They do apparently" Ned whisper yells back at Peter.
They quickly look away as Y/N gets to them.

"Hey guys!" She says
"H-Hey Y/N" Peter stutters
"Sup!" Ned says
There was a little silence for a few seconds until Ned decided to speak up.
"So! Spider-Man today huh?" Ned asks
"Yeah! Actually... he's my favorite out of all of them!" She replies and smiles.
Peter blushes,
"Really? What do you like about Spider-Man?" Ned asks and glances at Peter with a small smirk on his face.

"Well... he's sweet, he's always looking out for others, even if it means risking his life for others, he cares about everyone, he's selfless, and I don't know what he looks like but I bet he's cute under that mask." She says and blushes.
She still has feelings for Peter, but she can't help but crush on Spider-Man as well.
Peter just blushes darker.
Y/N blushes darker as well.
The bell rings, and they all say bye until they meet again in 3rd period since they have separate classes except for Peter and Ned they share the same 2nd period.

Peter gets to his 1st class and sits down.
"Hey guys. Today we will be talking about how to calculate Y intercept." The teacher says.
Peter wasn't even listening he was just thinking about Y/N the whole time.
But Peter already knew how to calculate Y intercept since he learned about it while studying for the Decathlon a few months ago.
Y/N was there and he had to save them out of the elevator they all got stuck in.
She was the last to get out, but she fell and Peter, thankfully, had caught her just in time the web had caught her wrist and she was holding on. He pulled her up and he grabbed her wrist giving her a better grip. He put her on the ground.
She was crying and gave him a hug.
But then he fell. He was fine though.

The bell rang and he went to his next class.
He saw Ned already sitting there at his regular spot.
He sat down next to Ned and started taking out  the stuff he needed for this class.
"You should totally ask her out!" Ned whispers
"What?! I can't that could ruin our friendship with her... what if she didn't feel the same?" Peter whispers back.
"But what if she does! Take that risk!" Ned whispers.
"Ok...maybe I will..." Peter replies as class gets started.