Steve let go. (PP)

ART ISNT MINEEEEEE!

ART ISNT MINEEEEEE!

3rd person POV.

You and Peter are now 10 year olds and Steve was starting to get a bit more clingy to the two of you.

You had both reached your last year of elementary school, y'all are starting 5th grade, then going into middle school, then HIgh school, then college, and then ya'll are official adults.

The entire summer was spent with family and friends, but now school was staring up and Steve was refusing to let you and Peter go, claiming that you were growing up too fast.

As you grabbed your backpacks and got ready for the new school year, Steve was Lowkey tearing up at the sight of his son and Y/n.

"They're growing up too fast." He whispers

"It feels like it was only yesterday when we brought Y/n into our lives." Bruce sighs, staring at his now 10 year old daughter.

"Dude, you're making it worse." Tony whispers to Bruce.

Bruce and Nat then turn to see a sobbing Steve.

"Pop by are you crying?" Peter asks

"Are you ok Uncle Steve?" You ask him

He then bear hugs Peter and you were so surprised you stumbled backwards into Nat's arms.

"Have a great day at school baby." She says kissing the crown of your head.

Bruce follows her actions and you smile, giving them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Steve, let go." Tony says

You and your parents turn around to see Peter still being bear hugged by Steve.

"Tony no-." Steve starts, but is interrupted by Peter.

"Pop, you're squishing me." He whimpers

Tony gives Steve the I told you so look and Steve reluctantly lets go of him.

"Lets take you two to school." Nat says

They all load up into a fancy car and Tony drives them.

"Y/n, if there are any bullies." Nat says turning around to look at her child.

"Tell an adult and not use my fists." You answer

"Good." She smiles

"But, if they hurt you, hurt them back." She says

You nod and give her a toothy smile and a thumbs up.

"We'll see you two later." Bruce says

"Have a good day you two." Tony adds

"WE LOVE YOU GUYS!" Steve yells

"We love you guys too." You and Peter say at the same time.

Then you clamber out of the car and wave at them as you guys walk into the school.

"They need to stop growing so fast." Steve says

And for once, they all agreed with each other.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I may continue this little mini series in my 2nd book if I remember lol lets hope!
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Have a great day and stay awesome guys!
-Allyssa💜❤️🦄
Word count: 460