9. Stalking in Namimori

{Varia headquarter, Italy}

In the main meeting room, also known as Xanxus unofficial personal quarter, sitting around the table, were every leading member of the Varia. A few hours prior, to their current meeting, they had successfully freed Xanxus from the ice.

The intimidating raven-head was comfortably sipping his wine glass, glaring at his subordinates who were patiently waiting for his directives (more or less). His gaze stopped on Yucca's unknown figure.

Eyes narrowed he asked, "Who's this?"

"Ah, that's Yucca, boss." Lussuria provided. "He joined a year or so ago."

Xanxus hummed, "How do I know you won't betray me, trash?" he took a sip of his wine. "After all, you did betray the old man."

Yucca smiled his business smile, "I didn't" he said, making Xanxus raise an eyebrow. "I was never loyal to him in the first place," he added, "my beliefs just... changed?" he stated or more like asked himself.

Xanxus smiled, "I see, but I don't trust you." cue to Bell's creepy laugh, "prove your usefulness," he continued "go to Japan and find the old man's candidate, his guardians, their occupations, their hobbies, everything." a smirk. "I'll give you a month since I am feeling generous."

Yucca stood up, his smile still in place he bowed to his superior, "Of course, Boss." With that, he left the room and went straight for his sleeping quarter to arrange his trip to Japan.

He would first have to find the candidates their name, and age, shouldn't be too complicated. The most "delicate" part will be infiltrating their life, depending on their social standing and occupation it may prove to be complicated.

Getting to his room, Yucca started to pack. Going over Vongola's official documents about the boss candidate, he stole them when they attacked their headquarter to free Xanxus, he, booked a plane ticket for Japan.

One of his many forged identity card and passport in hand, he sent a few emails and messages to prepare his arrival.

Standing up, he was about to head to the kitchen for a snack when he saw his reflection in the mirror. Frowning, he touched his raven locks pensively, should I dye them?

After all, the reputation of a raven-haired, purple-eyed hitman had spread since he took over Yucca's body, it wouldn't be surprising to meet fellow assassin while in Japan, especially near the boss candidate.