23. Tracking for My Dearest

{???, ???}

{???, ???}

Yucca went full speed, his eyes never leaving Irie Shoichi's shining dot on his wristwatch. It didn't matter if Yamamoto Takeshi had defeated Genkishi, or if Torikabuto fell under Sawada Tsunayoshi's attack. It only meant they were weak. His Ran-chan didn't need weak under him. Only the best were allowed to get close to him.

As for Irie Shoichi, he was an error. A mistake Yucca would take pleasure in erasing from Byakuran's life. How could such an insignificant pest take up so much of his dearest's attention and return it with so much spitefulness?

The pleasure he would take in torturing the young adult was incommensurable.

A low chuckle escaped his lips as he neared his destination, his vision was a bit hazy as he saw a beam aiming straight for him from the Vongola's base.

His sky flame blended even more with Koro's cloud flame as he inputted more firepower into them, protecting himself as he continued to fly in his prey's direction.

He still had time, from what he understood Koro had done, Daisy could last at least two more minutes before the Vongola's rain stabbed her.

A psychotic smile went to his face, Aguri still around his wrist, he drew more of Koro's cloud flame before sending her tentacles in the base's way and uprooting it. His breathing a bit more unregular at the effort he didn't let his grin falter.

Such a tiny base was nothing he wouldn't let it get into his way. It also went for the pests.

Hearing firing in the distance, he let his eyes flicker in the silver-haired teen's direction. Was the puppy back to growl at him?

Not even smiling at the foolish display the teen was making, Yucca took his gun out. He fired a few bullets Gokudera's way, all of them coated in a thin layer of sky flame before he went back to his hunt.

This game of hide and seek was for him to win.

Blocking everything away, Yucca's attention, much to his own displeasure, was entirely focused on the red head's figure.  He'd rather think about Ran, but trapping the little mouse, was so much fun!

Overlooking Irie Shoichi's useless run, a euphoric expression made its way to Yucca's face. Ahhh, how delectable the look on his face would be.