34. Meeting an Apple

{Varia's private jet}

Playing with his now white locks, Yucca hummed some random tunes, disregarding his comrades' sour mood as excitement wheeled up inside of him. He was feeling so pumped at the moment! Fran, the Varia's future mist was someone he only met once in person during the final battle. The two hadn't interacted much, and most of Koro's information on the teen, well kid, came from the Varia's blabber and Mukuro's complaints. 

Meeting him would surely make him think of something other than them.

Someone who pissed off so many people without smiling but always deadpanning, it was something Koro in both, present and past life was never able to do. Not like he ever tried, but still, it was impressive in its own way as it seemed the green-head didn't do it on purpose or did he now? Whatever the answer was, Yucca decided it just was part of his personality.

The guardian's humming didn't stop, gently tilting his head to the side he felt some of his white strands fall on his shoulder before glancing on his left. One of Bel's dagger remained pinned on his seat where his head previously was. Taking the knife out of the mattress, Koro's purple eyes, flickered to Bel. The fallen prince seemed to be napping, no movements indicating his previous actions, although his smile, a bit wider than before was proof of his guiltiness.

"Nyurufu, Bel, you shouldn't be jealous of Fran-chan," The white head coaxed, unmistakably attempting to tick the storm off. "You'll always be the second one in my heart," another knife flew his way, Yucca caught it between his fingers. "Ran being first of course."

Bel's hidden eyes cracked open as a sarcastic laugh escaped his lips. "Shishi, do you think I care about that Yu?" Taking a more comfortable position, the teen extended his hands, taking his daggers back before continuing. "It's your humming that annoys this prince."

Koro grinned, "Is that so, I think I'm pretty good though?"

Belphegor paused, staring at the older man for a few seconds before cackling even more. "Ushishishi, Luss did you hear Yu? He thinks he can sing!"

Yucca's eyebrow twitched momentarily as his smiling facade didn't falter, his purple eyes turned to the extravagant male on the other side of the aisle.

The green head who currently was reading a magazine on the latest martial art trends lifted his head at the sound of his name. His shaded eyes met Bel's hidden ones, before turning to Yucca with a wry smile. "Ah, Yucca-chan's singing prowess," the effeminate male muttered, further provoking Bel's laughter. "You know I like you a lot Yucca-chan, right?"