Koro's gravure adventure

{Palermo, Sicily, Italy}

It's been a week since Koro's transmigration into Yucca's body.

"Nyurufufu, today is the day." a wicked grin spread on Yucca's face.

Putting on his black trench-coat, Yucca passed a hand through his black locks. Checking his face in the mirror a few more times he flashed a smug grin before putting his shades on and going out.

Today was the G-Day. Otherwise known, as the gravure-day.

After gaining a new human body, Koro realized things such as keeping a poker face or mingling with the crowd became as easy as in his earlier days.

With this new "skin" nobody would question his interests or actions. And even if someone came up to him while he was taking one of these "magazines," if he flashed them a smile they wouldn't utter a thing. His new face was just this dashing.

Strolling down the crowded streets of Palermo, Yucca casually looked at the passing women. Stealing a few glances at their curves, his gaze, never lingered on them for more than a second. His eyes would always look the other way the moment they landed on them.

Entering a small convenience shop, he quickly made his way to the magazine aisle. He had checked the other day and had found a few Playboy magazines, to his delight.

As he reached the magazines, his steps became lighter. He was going to reunite with one of his best friends. Such a glorious day.

His fingers glid over the unusually simple cover, no pin-up. Only Playboy's famous rabbit on black font. Before taking the magazine and carefully shoving it into his shopping bag.

Standing up, as if nothing happened, his purple orbs clashed with the green ones of an old granny who was looking his way. Flashing her an innocent smile, he made his way to the cashier.

A pretty lady, probably in her early twenties, she was his type. Thinking about checking her out, he mentally shook his head and scolded himself for having such vulgar thoughts before paying and making his way back to the hotel.

Never had his way to his hotel room felt so long since the day he arrived in this world.

Entering, he impatiently shoved his coat on the bed, before hurriedly taking his shoes off and casting his shades away.

Taking a seat at the only desk present in his room, he carefully took out the Playboy magazine.

Opening it at a random page, he stumbled upon two pin-ups. The first one was wearing a short nurse uniform while the other wore a long white physician coat.

Had things been normal, Koro would have been fantasizing about them already. But it wasn't, so simple, at the sight of the revealing clothes and vulgar positions, Yucca couldn't stop himself from scrunching his nose in disgust.

The scene which should have aroused him only repulsed him.

Why? Had his tastes changed?

Flipping a few pages, Koro prayed for his theory to prove wrong.

It was no use, each picture no matter how enticing the model was, or what kind of kink it exploited didn't excite him. On the contrary, he felt more and more outraged.

Dropping the magazine, Koro fell to the ground. It was no use, his body was naturally repulsed, by this type of things.

His dream of reuniting with porn crumbled.

A small bonus I thought of when I remembered Koro-sensei liked porn (-_-').