Bliss & betrayal~~

Jaebum's POV

Today's schedule is a radio show. It was less hectic since it was only me and Jinyoung. I miss my members, but i was secretly pleased as I had him to myself. The schedule went by smoothly, later we told the manager hyung that we were going out  to my house to pick up few things. The lies I tell to get him alone..........

Jaebum and Jinyoung reached his home. JB's mom welcomed the boys with a smile. She adored Jinyoung, as she has seen him since kid. They both went to JB's room.

Jinyoung's POV(M)

He closed the door behind us. I saw a gleam in his eyes and had an idea what was about to happen. 'Jinyoung ah.... come here ' It was not an order or a command... it was a breathy needy whisper. How can i refuse that?? I stood near him .. he leaned forward and rested his head on my stomach breathing in deeply. His hands rested on my ass...he slowly pulled me and we landed in his bed in the same position. He took off my sweater and threw them down... I still had on a white t shirt. I heard his frustrated groan and chuckled. He did not bother with the shirt, just touched me through them.

I pulled his head for a kiss, our noses smashing and lips grinding. I could taste the chocolate in his mouth. He curved his tongue around mine and sucked. I curled my toes through the unbearable pleasure. He placed his body on mine and lowered himself. My body connected with his fully, it was electric. he was nestled between my legs. We know we cant do this here, where his parents can hear us. But i cant stop him.

His hands were now on my bare stomach caressing back and forth , i placed my hands on his neck and hugged him tightly to me. He started grinding on me. I bit my lips and shut my eyes and suddenly he stopped.

' Jinyoung, open your eyes..look at me...I need your eyes on me when you come baby..'  My eyes widened ... in all these years he has never called me baby.... maybe he slipped up. I looked up at him.. his eyes as dark as midnight and the intensity in them made me catch my breath. He started again and grinded on me, while his hands were busy caressing my sides and his lips were on my nipples, where he slightly sucked and bit. I had to suppress my moans. I was close, I could feel the orgasm coming. Fireworks erupted behind my eyes as i shut them tightly feeling the intense pleasure. Jaebum followed me to the bliss , where we lay spent.

There were rumours of JB being with a girl and it went viral. The pictures were not very clear , yet the person looked similar to JB. When the members heard of this they immediately thought it wouldnt be him. But when JB was asked about this, he confirmed that the women was indeed set up as a blind date. This was a immense shock to members and in fandom.

Jaebum's POV

Actually Hae Ri was my blind date. My mom set me up with her, I coudnt refuse her request. These reporters are everywhere..they ruin everything. Hae Ri is a smart girl, she was in the fashion industry. We dint have lot of common things, yet we conversed fairly. I was looking forward for another date.

I feel guilty for some reason. I was not in a relationship. We both agreed on that. I simply thought i didnt need to inform him, as it was a personal matter. Hope I have not hurt his feelings.

Jinyoung's POV

I was shocked. I know we were not in a relationship, yet I felt like a total idiot. I dont feel like talking to anyone now. I may not have rights to do this, but he didnt even have a common courtesy to tell me about this. I especially didnt want to look at his face now.