~~♧He cares♧~~

Meanwhile, Mark was talking with Jackson and updating him about the current events. He couldnt tell him the exact details..just vaguely mentioned JB and Jinyoung getting closer. JB showered and was just lounging and watching tv. He saw Mark on call...and then he went outside.

Jaebum's POV

Mark is here ... where is Jinyoung? Did he ditch him..? He was already tired and in pain. I took some pain killers and cool water to find Jinyoung. He was not in his room, I gently called him.. the bathroom door was open.. I went in. It was a breathtaking sight ..He was lying in the tub..looking like a sleeping Prince. I gently removed his headphone and shook him.. He opened his eyes..and slowly focused on me.  I couldnt resist this anymore. 'Please let me do this Jinyoung...' .. he nodded...And I leaned and pressed my lips to his and kissed him.

Jinyoung's POV

I am dreaming now,.. this kiss was tender and full of love. I never want to wake up from this. My hands reached for his hair started caressing  it. He never deepend the kiss..just kept the lips in contact. His hands held my face , his thumb stroking my cheek. 'Nice dream..' I mumbled.. he slowly left me ..'Jinyoung ah I am real..do you want me to prove it to you...?'  his head dipped down and his mouth found my neck. He bit me softly..'aah....' I moaned. OMG this was real...and I realised I wanted Jaebum again. He moved his lips and slowly sucked various spots on my neck very tenderly. I couldnt resist this anymore..my hands reaching for his crotch as he was leaning down. I felt him freeze and slowly he removed himself from me. Maybe I was too eager or I ruined the moment. I want to cry now.

Jaebum's POV

I felt his hands on my already hard dick. I pulled away from him. He was startled, and his eyes were filled with tears. Oh shit !! 'Baby look at me..' I gently lifted his head...

'Dont cry...I dont want to do anything, other than to make love to you till we both pass out.. But Mark is waiting for you outside and you are still recovering from last night..so...we will wait..' His cheeks flushed and he looked down..'I forgot about Mark....' he mumbled. This made me giddy..really Jinyoung is going to be the death of me.

I took a towel and waited for him to step out of the tub, and started drying him 'Hyung I can dry myself..' he pouted. 'Prince Jinyoung , please give me the honour of drying your divine and flawless body'.. he blushed even more now. 'Hyungg.. stop it...'  I grinned and helped him into a robe and took him to his room. The door opened and Mark came in.. eyeing us suspiciously. 'Mark don't  try to spin this on me, he literally fell asleep inside and could have caught cold ..'

..'Sorry nyongie,  all my friends and family decided to call now and I coudnt cut them off....' .. 'Mark , this is the last warning, take care of jinyoung today. My Jinyoung should not have even one scratch on him when he comes back....' I leaned  towards Jinyoung..'See you later babe'  and kissed him on the cheek. Mark made gagging noised at the back...'Ok, grandpa' he said and began making plans with Jinyoung. I am planning to go to my studio then..