$Rings&trouble$

Next morning, Jinyoung woke up to find JB working his magic on his back. He massaged steadily , the way Jinyoung wanted it. Later he took his leg and massaged the calf muscles and his foot. 'Hey Mr. how much for the massage?' Jinyoung asked playfully. 'You cant afford me sir' JB smirked at him. 'Oh I guess, you dont need the kiss now, because you wont be satisfied anyway..' JB stifled a groan 'Sir, you can pay me now..I went too overbroad' he apologized. Soon Jinyoung sat up and placed a lip searing kiss on his lips. But they couldnt continue, since today was the day 2 of the concert. And this day JB planned to go out shopping with his mom.

Jaebum's POV

I saw off them, and later I got ready to go out. My mom came and picked me up and we went to a place where they made custom rings. A salewoman came up to me and asked about the type of ring he wanted..'I will look around, thank you' I said and browsed the display case. 'Jaebum, what stone are you looking for ?' I honestly dont know 'I dont know mom' , she looked at me and scorned..I didnt mind her.. Oh!! As soon as I spotted it I knew. It was Jinyoung's style..I asked the saleswoman to take it out.. she started explaining about the ring 'Sir, this is an excellent choice, you have a good eye for jewellery'  she praised me and went on 'This metal here is platinum and it has small heart shaped diamond at the center, the diamond is 2 carat .....' blah blah I just droned out. My mom came near me ...'Jaebum, thats beautiful honey' she said. I asked for a matching pair of the ring. And I then gave the sizes for our fingers. 'Can you make an engraving behind the ring?'  'Yes, you can' she said .. and gave me a pen and a paper 'My ♡  is always urs JY' and I dont want it in mine , maybe later when Jinyoung decides we can come and get it. After placing the order and paying the bill, we both came out and went to eat lunch.

We were waiting inside the restaurant , when my mom spoke first, 'Jaebum, I am proud of you son, make him the happiest man in the world' she said and smiled. 'Yes mom I will' Then we made some small talk about wedding venue and dates. I told I had to ask Jinyoung's opinion before doing anything..'Your are seriously whipped for Jinyoung' She laughed at me. I felt heat rush to my cheeks 'So what if I am?!' At that she pinched my cheeks 'My son is too cute' She said and let go of my cheeks. I tried to glare at her, but couldnt remain mad, since we started eating and she gave me more meat from her dish. Later we did some window shopping and looked at suits..she  dropped me at the dorm. I planned to buy them dinner today too and went to pick them up from the concert venue. I texted them before so they dont search for the manager.

Jinyoung's POV

This is the last day of the concert. Finally we have few days of rest. As we were waiting for the car, Jaebum hyung texted us telling he was coming to get us. I felt very happy. The others also felt good after the concert went well today. As we were waiting for the car, unexpectedly few people approached us with mikes shouting at us, the bodyguards tried to get them off, but they were persistent, few of them shouted their questions loudly.. 'Jinyoung , do you love JB?'  then few others 'Can you tell me abour your  sex life?' and the final straw was when Hae Ri showed up and basked in the attention she was getting. 'Ofcourse they fuck, what do you expect from a bunch of gays' she replied.

I clenced my hands together..and Mark had his arms around me. As Hae Ri was giving the interview, JB came by and was promptly mobbed. So when she came near JB its no wonder he went off, he threw her hand harshly and made his way to us. 'Lets go guys' he said and dragged us to the car. But they wouldnt leave us alone. 'The thing is Jinyoung maybe JB's lover, but I rejected him and thats why he went off and dated him on the rebound' Oh no she didnt say that..I tried taking Jaebum's hand to control him, but he was too fired up 'Yo, my man has more class and beauty than you will ever have' he shouted back. I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. What was he doing in front of the cameras?!

And this stupid woman showed no signs of stopping , 'OMG, how can you say that.. JB you are not that good in bed anyway' I couldnt believe my ears, when I said 'Bitch , that you will never find out in million years'. After that, the bodyguards literally shoved us into the vehicle and started driving. It was silent ride in the car. No one dared to speak. After dropping everyone, JB and Jinyoung came to the dorm with Mark and Yugeom. They all went to bed. JB and Jinyoung were lying together...'Jae, why did you say that today' Jinyoung questioned.. 'How dare that bitch say that about you, and then you too went off at her..' JB grinned , his patient Jinyoung was gone and he had seen the fire in his eyes, if they had not stopped , then Jinyoung sure would have told something he would regret. Then they started worrying about the incident since their whole group might be affected. All of them were filled with uncertainity over their future, and were nervous on what was going to happen tomorrow.