¤Punishment¤ (M)

Jaebum's POV

I felt something cold against my chest and some wet sensation.. this repeated.. and I woke up with a start.. I looked down to see Jinyoung licking my chest. OMG I wanted to hug him.... my hands were tied..oof cant get it off.. he tied it well..he didnt stop.. he placed another berry in my collar bone and sucked it off.. 'Jin....young....... s-stop...' he looked into my eyes..'Jaebum.... I am going to destroy you and you cant do anything about it...' His eyes were dark as night and full of lust. Frankly speaking, I am half afraid...what was he going to do to me?.. I felt some liquid hit my stomach I think it was honey... Jinyoung bent to lick it off my navel....... I dont think I can take this anymore...'Aaahh--...Please nyoungie........untie me..'

Instead he licked downwards toward my pant and lingered there.. He used his mouth to open my zipper... and slowlyy pushed my pants off me.. I had on a underwear now.. he kissed my hard on through it. My hips wont stop bucking now.. I feel trapped, I couldnt do anything to him... I wanted to touch. taste and feel him now.

Jinyoung' s POV

I wish I could photograph the look on Jaebum's face now, he struggled with the binds on his hands and thrashed his feet..unable to take anymore. I wanted him to watch...so I pinched his nose, he opened his eyes wide...'Jin... Pl..please ' I am better at controlling my needs than him .. I pushed aside my pleasure and wanted him to just feel this.. 'Jaebum.....what I am going to do to you.... no one is ever going to make you feel... I will make sure of it...'

I felt pity for him and leaned and kissed him on the lips... he latched on to mine and kissed me like there's no tomorrow. 'Not so fast babe.......' I wanted to try something new ... I took out a silk blindfold... Jaebum's eyes widened .....'Since When.....?' I smirked , 'This was for me actually, but I since you were a bad boy, now you are going to wear it ..' I went forward and tied that to his eyes.....went near his ears and whispered..'Just feel baby..'

Jaebum's POV

Where did the blushing Jinyoung go???? If this was revenge, I will gladly be on my knees...I cant see anything through this blindfold thing ..... I really wanted to see his face.. I felt a cold metal near my hip... then heard the ripping sound of a cloth as my underwear fell away..I felt vulnerable and exposed. I lay still, unable to guess what he was going to do..when I felt his hand grasping my length.. he was gentle and he tugged a few times..'Pleaseeee Jin.....' I cant take it anymore.. I sreamed and writhed when he took me in my mouth..while his hands prevented me from thrusting harshly. He sucked, kissed and grazed.. when

I was near, he left me ..'Jinyounggieee.. Pleasee dont do this to me......Ride me now...' He sat on top of me and slowly guided my length into him..he sat still for a moment, adjusting and testing the position.. He started riding me fast from the beginning.. I dont think he will be able to feel the pleasure..'Jin...pleaseee untie me... I am begging you..' I am way past dignity now... I slowly felt the tie loosen and i ripped the blindfold away... 'Let me...' I switched our positions quickly before I started thrusting, his eyes were closed in ecstacy... I never knew I had it in me to go even harder .. Jinyoung screamed since he was too close...'Jaebum...' he called and placed his legs on my shoulders making me go even deeper. After a few more thrusts I came inside him with a shout.. while he orgasmed  and couldnt find his voice so he tightly shut his eyes and tightened his whole body.. I shuddered in pleasure..

They both lay there spent, Jinyoung curled up to Jaebum's shoulder, 'Will you talk to Ha won again..?' ....'Who ...?' JB asked.. Jinyoung was satified with that answer..'Nothing babe, Love you..' he said and kissed his cheek.. while JB snuggled into his embrace....