♤It's a fluffy world♤

Next morning ........ Jaebum woke first,he saw Jinyoung sleeping peacefully so he didn't wake him and went to get his chocolate milk.. Mark was already there eating his breakfast, and Yugeom was texting someone. Mark was shocked when he saw JB..his head was messy and his clothes were wrinkled and his neck was covered in red and purple bruises.

Mark's POV

I was quietly eating breafast when JB entered the kitchen.. He was sleepy and rummaged through the refrigrator for his milk. He turned and looked at em...whoa whoa whoa.....If i dint know any better .. he looks wrecked.. those bruises... hmmmmm  Jinyoung is a biter i guess..

'Hyung what happened to you???" Yugeom exclaimed.... JB was flustered, he blushed..
He blushed. Since when does he do that. I interuppted..'Maybe Nora bit him........ right JB..?' ..... he grunted and took banana milk and went to Jinyoung's room.

JB went to give it to Jinyoung..Jinyoung was still sleeping on his back..snuggled in his blankets.

Jaebum's  POV

He was lying in the bed, his chest exposed... I didnt want him to wake up.. I ll wait till he wakes up then..I was sitting there admiring his face, remniscing about last night....I think rather than to say it as sex or lovemaking, it was joining of their minds and bodies in a perfect mixture. I may have been selfish in the past, but now i wanted to take care of Jinyoung more and shower him with affection..

Jinyoung's POV

I felt someone staring at me. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw Jaebum was sitting near me. I felt a pleasant ache in my limbs, I stretched my limbs. That made me gasp, soon Jaebum came to me and helped me sit up, 'I got you Jinyoungie...' he said and helped me to the bathroom. Thank God it was near my room, I dont want to explain anything to others yet.

Jaebum stayed till I freshened up and helped me to my bed again. He was holding out a sweater and pants for me to wear. He helped me put those on. He gave me the banana milk 'Drink it , I ll be back soon...' He left me here and went outside.

He came back soon with a bowl filled with various fruits with some ice cream. 'Its not a proper breakfast, but eat this for now....'  I feel lazy so i just opened my mouth and said..' aahhh...' Let's see if he will do this or not...........

Jaebum's POV

He is playing with me , I know his gaze when he is up to something. I ll play along with him then..I dipped the fruits in honey and started feeding him. He puffed up his cheeks and chewed them slowly..I could get used to this scene everyday..He looked very young sitting there in his sweater with a cute pout now..                      'Hyung.......feed me .....' I smirked slowly with the spoon and fed him fruits with more honey..waiting for it to drip down...As it did, I licked it off his chin... He stopped chewing now and looked at me, as i quickly pecked his lips and backed away.