● The Break up●

Next day, Jaebum went to break it off with Hae Ri. They met at her place again...She smiled at JB and apologised to him for earlier...

Jaebum's POV

Disgusting. How well she acts..How did i not see through this the first time. Maybe I am dense like others tell me so. I didnot want to spend even few minutes there. I cut off her apology in the middle...'HaeRi shi... I am sorry We cant be together anymore. I came to tell you this. Bye' .. I wish I could take a picture of her face while she was stuttering for words..to show to my members..I shut the door in her face and came out. I felt free after few stressful weeks.. I immediately texted Jinyoung about this. 'Good for you hyung...' He replied.. then i posted in our group chat... It blew up as soon as I texted them. Most of them congradulatory messages.

What Jaebum didnot expect was a call from his mom, telling him to come home. He guessed that it must be Hae Ri's doing. He braced himself for the argument before going to his house.

At JB's house....

Hae Ri's POV

So he thinks he can actually ditch me and get away with this. I cant loose to a man...that too someone like Jinyoung, seriously i had everything a man would want in a woman...I dunno what  JB saw in him to like him this much. He even dresses like a college student. I came crying to his mom as soon as he left me.. He has arrived. I still had tears in my eyes and clung to his mom.

'Jaebum, care to explain what you did ..??' JB's mom was not pleased ,

'Mom I dont like her, I dont want to date and waste both our time..' ..

'No aunty he is lying, he likes someone else, he was cheating me when we were together..' ..

At this JB reached his limit..'Get out of my house HaeRi .. I dont want to hear your lies and drama anymore...' he shouted... JB's mom was silent.. she knew her son would not accuse someone simply.. and she thought Hae Ri should go home coz it was getting late too.. 'Go on Hae Ri ..we will talk about this later...'she said.

Hae Ri panicked... she wanted to humiliate JB.. and didnot expect his mom to give in to him easily... she blurted out 'JB is in love with Jinyoung.........'

JB froze in his spot, his mom was also shocked. The silence was deafening. His mom was not homophobic or anything, she just wanted her son to be happy..its been too long since he  was just happy and carefree. It was one of the reasons she set him up with HaeRi. Hae Ri thought she succeeded in geting their attention...but.....

'If he is in love with Jinyoung ...so be it. Now can you please go home..' mom said calmly. At this Hae Ri felt dizzy...she stumbled out of his house..

Jaebum's POV

I stood frozen as soon as she uttered these words. 'Love'....??? I really dont know..but 'like' definitely. I was too afraid to look at my mom now. 'If he is in love with Jinyoung ...so be it. Now can you please go home..' the moment she said these words, I felt overwhelming sense of relief flood through me. My mom is my biggest source of support and strength and so is Jinyoung.. I dont want to fight with her or choose between them.  I saw Hae Ri leaving..and felt good.

'Mom.. I really dont know if I love Jinyoung or not, but i think i like him..' I confessed to her.

She just smiled ...'It's ok dear, he is your best friend and frankly I suspected something was there between you....since you came home with him last time...' I was too shocked and embarrassed to look at her....

'And I am sorry for pressuring you to meet Hae Ri...' ..'Aniyo mom... it's ok..'  and she asked about why i was angry at HaeRi..and i told about the incident that had happened. She was also very shocked 'Though she was my friend's daughter... good riddance boy...'