#The storm#

JB was clueless as to why Taehyung was standing there in front of his dorm, But he let him in anyway.. he removed his face mask and sunglasses and stepped in..When he entered all pairs of eyes were on him and Jinyoung understood the situation and made one more place in the table for Tae. 'Welcome Taehyung, have you eaten?' 'Hello', he greeted them 'No hyung' So Jinyoung and Jb set the table together for him. When they were silent, Jinyoung motioned them to start talking.. so 'Hey, are all your schedules over dude?' Jackson asked him 'Yes hyung, now we are resting for a few days' 'How is Namjoon doing? He is always busy' Jackson asked about his friend..'Yeah he is fine hyung,he is still busy though'

Tae said and smiled cutely. After that the conversation went to how were they and their tour etc.. everyone talked except Mark. He was literally frozen in his seat, he stared at Tae occasionally and ate food mechanically.. So when JB asked during their conversation 'What brings you here Taehyung?' Three people froze in their seat..Jinyoung, Mark and Taehyung. Jinyoung caught JB's hand under the table and looked at him. JB understood something was up..'Nevermind enjoy your time here' he said and started clearing the plates. Bambam and Yugeom were incharge of cleaning up the dishes. They slowly did their job. Mark went to his room, motioning for Taehyung to follow him.

Mark's POV

I was thinking just now, why hadnt he contacted me for a long time? As soon as I saw the visiter, my heart stopped beating.. he stood there not knowing what to do, like a lost puppy. He felt awkward, since he just casually knew them. I wanted to scold him, hurt him for coming without any headsup.. at the same time a part of me wanted to run into his arms, hug him tightly and kiss him. But I had to wait. As soon as he finished eating I called him to my room. He followed me in and I closed the door. When I turned around he looked anywhere but me, I could feel his nervousness and helpless feeling from here. I went near him, lifted his chin 'Why?' Thats the question I wanted to ask, When he didnt answer, 'Tell me why did you do this?' I shouted, maybe my friends can hear me, they are going to know anyway.. when he didnt answer me I just went off..

Mark couldnt handle Tae's silence anymore He pinned his hands above him and crashed his lips on his. They couldnt stop themselves. When Mark inserted his thighs into Tae's legs, Taehyung moaned , and Mark slipped his tongue into his mouth. It was hot and urgent, since they havent seen each other in a long time. When Mark left his lips and trailed along his jaw, he just kept mumbling 'Why tae why why why do you have to ruin it all??? ' When they both looked at each other 'Because I like you' As soon as the words left his lips, Mark left him so fast, that Tae felt unsteady on his feet.

Taehyung's POV

He is asking me Why ? well I shall tell him..'Because I like you' It was as if my words burned him, he left me so fast that I felt dizzy for a moment. 'Dont..Please dont say that'. He looks tortured, does it hurt him that much to accept my love 'Hyung, we can make this work, I will tell my memb..' 'It will never work..' he came near me..'I will tell them and we can date hyung, they are very understanding..We will not go public until we feel good..I like...' 'Stop this Taehyung' he shouted.

I suppose everyone can hear us now, but I cant stop now 'Why hyung, does it scare you that much , liking me?? Am I not good enough for you ?? Or are you hiding because you dont want anyone to know us?' I too shouted back.. He was furious now.. he came near me, I was scared..I have never seen Mark loose his temper..'Who said I liked you Taehyung shi, what we had was just a paper contract, which is not even legal..I just wanted you, frankly now that too now I am bored  with yo..' I cant stand this, I raised my hands and punched him square in his jaw 'Stop ..one more word from you and I dont know what I will do' I couldnt control my tears now, I left the room, no one was out there.. When I reached the road someone pulled up and called me 'Hyung, get in' OH its Jungkook 'Hurry up hyung, its raining' Now I looked up and saw it was raining heavily..the clouds were gathering and sky was grey..Jungkook came and pulled me in , 'Jungkook its dark, dark everywhere'

Saying that, he fainted in the car. Jungkook panicked and called RM and then they took him to the doctor. He recommended bed rest and few tablets. Jungkook then told about the peculiar phone call he recieved from Yugeom, to come pick up Taehyung. But he knew that Taehyung was not alright, and something had happened to him in there.