@The aftermath@

Jinyoung woke up first, and he looked at the time..it was nearly 10 O'Clock. They didnt have any schedule that day, Jinyoung got up though as he was hungry..He slowly got up from the bed as he was sore and freshened up and limped to the kitchen..Mark was sleeping on the couch and Yugeom was lying on the floor wrapped in blankets.

Jinyoung's POV

Why were they sleeping here?? Ok let me first fill my stomach and cook something for everyone. There was a cream bun in the fridge, and I quickly ate it and went about preparing something for breakfast. I am cooking ramyun ....since I am lazy and took out few side dishes to eat. Now.. as the food was cooking, I went to my room to wake up Jaebum.

He was lying curled up on his side, one hand pillowing his head and soft snores were audible from here. He looked like a toddler, not like someone who did those things last night. I feel heat rush up to my cheeks, when I remember what had happened. I shook him lightly..'Jaebum hyung wake up, lets eat...' ..'5 minutes Jinyoungie...Please..' he mumbled. 'Get up now Hubby..' He sprang up so fast and bumped into me...'You are asking to be punished early in the morning wife...' He said huskily. Not again, this time i pinched his stomach hard, he howled in pain and got up..'After all I have done for you, this is what I get...' he muttered with a cute pout. I dragged him up.. 'I made ramyun, lets eat soon hyung...' and pushed him into the bathroom.

After JB came out, he went to kitchen. He glanced at the sleeping duo in the living room and raised his eyebrows. He quietly went and ate his breakfast with Jinyoung. Then they both cleaned up the place. Jinyoung then went to wake up Mark and Yugeom to eat breakfast. It took some time to wake them up as they were
were deep in sleep, as soon as they both woke up.. Mark glared at Jinyoung..

Mark's POV

I just want to sleep some more time..I saw Jinyoung first. I was very angry now, he was the reason for us sleeping here out and he dares to wake me up. 'Hyung why are you both sleeping here...?' He did NOT JUST ASK THAT. 'Well since you and Jaebum were kind enough to do vocal training in the middle of the night, we really didnt want to hear that...' I said with a little anger. He was embarrassed and didnt want to look at me. 'I would not have told you to do anything, if I knew you were going to be this damn loud..' I saw him visibly shrink. But I couldnt control myself.. 'Did you forget about this kid totally...' I said pointing to Yugeom..'He got up in the middle of the night and was afraid something happened to you..and I sort of explained to him about these things...'

He had tears in his eyes.. due to the noise, JB came to check upon us. I glared at him too, since he was the one responsible..He saw Jinyoung standing there looking at the ground and went to him..'Some leader you are, when you dont even think about others ..' I picked up my stuff and went to my room. I woke up Yugeom too and sent him to his room...

Jaebum's POV

Jinyoung is about to cry, he was sensitive when it came to close friends or family..I sat on the couch and pulled him to my lap. He sat there rigid ...'Hyung, I dont think I can have sex with you ever...' he said out of the blue....'Tell me what happened with Mark first then we 'll talk about having sex...' I sort of forced it out of him... When I heard it , I too felt guilty as hell. I totally forgot that the walls here are thin and I dint even buy them some ear plugs before. I need to apologise to them later... 'Jinyoungie listen to me, next time we will give them ear plugs and some bribery ...dont worry for this...' It took some time convincing him...and finally he smiled when I mentioned something funny..

*ring* *ring* it was my mom calling me..

'Hi mom..'

'Are you free today Jaebum ah?' ..'Yes mom..' 'Why dont you come with Jinyoung for dinner?' That was abrupt........'Ok I ll ask him and call you back mom, bye..' I cut three call and turned to Jinyoung ..'Mom invited us for dinner Jinyoung ah...can you come with me tonight?' I asked him directly.. 'Yes hyung...' Ok then , I called my mom and told we will be there by 6.

Jinyoung's POV

As soon as Jaebum left me, to go to the studio.. I felt sad again. I dunno what to do now..? Mark is angry with me..what kind of person forgets about kids in the house. I wanted to rewind time and just shut my mouth which made such indecent sounds. I won't be alright, until I go and apologize to him. I saw that his door was open and I went in and sat in the chair. I am unable to look at him, I stared at the pattern on the floor. 'Mark hyungg............Am so-sorry..Please dont be mad at me.. Here afterwards I wont let Jaebum touch me, I will also not make any indecent sound...and I will even do you laundry for a week..hyung here is your favourite coffee...' I said giving him the coffee.. my hands trembled, but I held on to the coffee tightly...

Mark's POV

When Jinyoung came inside, I wanted to scold him again. But he sat down in the chair and looked down and spoke in a trembling voice. Oh oh..this is why I dont get serious around here, then things become complicated.. 'Here is your favourite coffee..' He finished talking and was shoving it to me..but i saw his hands were trembling. 'Jinyoungie look at me...' I said.. he slowly looked up.. 'I am sorry for scolding you, I was cranky that I didnt get enough sleep..dont worry..I am not mad at you..'

How can I stay mad at him, whatever happens he will always be my bro and I will love him..'But Jinyoungie, just buy us an earplug next time..' I sighed. 'Jaebum hyung, also told me the same thing....' He mumbled cutely and his ears were red. 'So........... That good eh?!' .. 'Shut up hyungg' he said and closed his ears. 'what am I going to tell to Yug hyung? I am embarrassed to talk to him now..' 'Dont worry Jinyoung ah, I just told him you guys were playing an intense game and you were shouting since you were losing continuously.. and he wanted to join you guys too..... but I convinced him that was not a good idea and its a grown up game..' i finished with a wink..

Jinyoung stared at me fascinated.. 'Wow hyung, daebak ...no wonder you can maintain a relationship secretly..' this sneaky little shit...I felt my cheeks getting hot... 'Thats ok..now scram, I want to eat something.....' I shooed him away. Jinyoung and his curiosity..