》Hyung's advice《

When they all met up for shooting the VCR,except Jinyoung and Jaebum everyone were stressed. Even Youngjae was a little off. They had difficulty shooting scenes, since either Yugeom or Bambam would mess up or Mark would mess up his lines. This continued, till JB could take it no more. He called everyone aside to a room. 'Now, tell me whats wrong?' he asked patiently..no one replied, they all looked down..'Guys, this is just a one day shoot, we can go home early if we finish this soon..lets coopertae and do this..' Then they somehome finished it. Later they all went home. While JB and Jinyoung were sleeping in Jinyoung's room.. Mark and Yug could not sleep, so they were up playing games.

Jinyoung's POV

'Hyung, I think there is something wrong with them..they seem tense around each other..' I had this suspicion since today morning. When we all go together for the shoot Bam and Yug did not speak to each other at all..'Who nyoungie?' 'Yugeom and Bam hyung..they seem a little off' 'Yes i too saw them, maybe they are having a little fight' ..I am not sure..'But they seemed too awkward , I dont want the kids to be like that hyung' I looked at him, he seemed deep in thought 'Jin, if they have some serious issues, they would have come to me, so I think this is a personal thing, and they could only solve this amobg themselves..' he said.. 'Maybe you are right, but they are our brothers, I want them to be happy , I will talk to Yug tomorrow and see'  He just nodded and then we both went to sleep.

Next day, Jinyoung woke up and made some simple soup and bread toasts for breakfast . While he was stirring the soup, JB came in and hugged him (typical kdrama backhug) Jinyoung kept on stirring..'Wifey, where is my good morning kiss?' JB whispered in his ear. Jinyoung just hit his lips with his hand 'Hubby, you are late..you dont deserve it' saying that he went to take out few bowls for the soup.. he was on his tiptoes trying to reach it, when he suddenly turned back 'Arent you supposed to help me?' JB just smiled and said 'I can do more than that baby boy' he came and placed his hands on Jinyoung's hips and moved them up and down ..casually lifting up his shirt during the motion, 'Is this enough wifey? I can always do more you know'.

Jinyoung just shivered and leaned his head on JB's shoulder, exposing his neck for JB..he wouldnt miss this opportunity..he leaned down and kissed and sucked his neck, jinyoung moaned as he kept on sucking his sweet spot.. his legs turned to jelly, but Jaebum was holding him upright. 'OH God my eyes!!!' Mark screamed and closed his eyes, while Yug stared at them with his mouth open..Both of them sprang apart from each other..Jinyoung blushed a deep red..he turned back and took out the bowls and started pouring the soup. JB went to set the table. 'Aww Yug look at the domestic couple' JB glared at him.. 'Come on lets eat' Jinyoung muttered before sitting down beside everyone.

After their quite breakfast, Yug went to his room.. and Mark had some work outside..Jinyoung went to Yug's room and sat on a chair, Yugeom was reading some book..when he saw Jinyoung 'What hyung, do you need anything?' he asked him..'No Yug, I just came to ask what happened between you and Bam' he went straight to the point.

Yugeom's POV

I dont know what to tell him.. 'Nothing hyung, ' he jsut stared at me 'Yug, I know you, please dont lie and tell me whats wromg, maybe I can help you..' He was caring hyung, but I dint know how to start the talk....'You two had a fight...?' Jinyoung prodded on. 'HyungIaminlovewithBam' words rushed out of my mouth...'What??' 'I am in love with Bambam' I said slowly. It feels good to finally say it loud.

To my surprise , Jinyoung hyung started laughing..'Omg ! Yugeom, you have grown up now..' 'Hyunggg..that is not the problem though....' I continued and told him what had happened. He was silent for a few minutes. 'Yugeom, I think Bambam needs more time for him to realize that he too likes you, I have seen the way he behaves with you..and its always different with you. Please talk to him and tell him not to feel pressured, and apologize to him' Oh, I could do that too...'Ok hyung.. I will talk to him first then, thanks hyung' I immediately took out my phone. He got up and ruffled my hair and went out of my room.

Suddenly my phone started ringing.. I nearly dropped the phone, It was from Bam...'Bam I am sooo sorry, I wont do anything like that again..please talk with me, I miss you, I feel lonely' I nearly shouted into the phone. 'Yahhh Yugeom, my ears are bleeding..come to my home lets talk' óh..'Ok' 'And buy some ice cream and come' he said 'Ok'.