~Coming out~

Next morning, they got ready and they were carefully escorted out of their dorm in full security. The cameras went crazy and all they could hear was the clicking sounds and the flashes. They got on their ride and the ride was noisy today too, no one liked to be quiet, and they all tried to make jokes and say something till they reached the JYP building. Now the mood again turned sombre. When they were seated in the meeting room, JYP, the CEO both came inside. As the talks began, JB got up and sincerly bowed and apologised to everyone 'I am the leader and I acted irresponsibly yesterday and I am sorry for jeopardising our team and the company' Watching this Jinyoung too got up and apologised along with him. JYP saw them both and began 'I thought this would have happened long back, so this was not a surprise..though I thought JB was aggressive type and Jinyoung I expected better from you..' he finished and smiled.

They all looked at each other shocked. 'You are not disbanding us then ?!!' Bambam shouted. JYP simple chuckled.. 'Now why would I do that? you guys are basically are our main group, since 2PM are doing their military service.. why would I disband a active and successful group?' And CEO joined him.. 'Even the move to rest JB was to pacify our shareholders..now that things have got out of hand, i dont think its necessary anymore..'  then JB asked 'But what about the shareholders now boss..?' 'Dont worry, me and JYP have been preparing for a long time to obtain majority shares so that we can take decisions without any interference. Though it is not official yet, we are the major shareholders now and our decision will carry more weight from here on' JYP said.

After considering all the issues and their impact, they came to a conclusion to do a press conference with JB and Jinyoung and they both agreed. Since it was better to come out and got on with it. And the plan B was to promote and perform overseas until this died down if there was a major problem with this. The press con was scheduled tomorrow.

Jaebum's POV

I am now ready to tell the world. They may mock us or hate us but I dont care, I dont want to sneak around anymore and wanted to take Jinyoung on casual dates and to wine and dine him. Basically I wanted to try on everything  with him. I had planned to propose tomorrow, but I think that will have to wait till night now. I wanted that moment to be private and intimate. I have to go and collect my rings today. After the meeting we all went to our respective home. So now I was lying down with Jinyoung, who was sleeping peacefully since the meeting went well.

So that night after picking up the rings, I called all the members in a joint call (conference) except Jinyoung. 'Guys, I want to tell you something....' They all waited patiently for once, and I was grateful for that.. 'I am planning to propose Jinyoung tomorrow' I immediatley took the phone off my ears since they all started shouting and yelling, so much for peace. 'Guys calm down....' I too shouted. 'Congradulations...' they all started singing. 'Guys, I need your help.. I need help, can you take Jinyoung away after the press con is over so that I can prepare and set up everything..' They all agreed and we discussed the timings and cut the call.

Jinyoung was waiting for him at home, so he hid the rings in his pockets and sneaked it into his room.  After changing he joined Jinyoung, and they both ate, and soon retired for bed. They cuddled together and went to sleep. The next morning Jinyoung was nervous, for the press con and JB was trying to calm him down. 'Baby, it will be okay, dont worry' Jb said. 'What if they dont accept us hyung? what will the fans think or they may react negatively' he said and closed his eyes. 'Jinyoung, will it change the fact that I love you?  At the end, we are the ones who are going to spend our lives together..whatever happens we have each other and our friends and thats what is important' After JB's little speech Jinyoung felt better.

They both dressed up in suits and left their dorm saying goodbye to Mark and Yugeom. After they reached the venue, JB took Jinyoung aside and they both took some deep breath and kissed each other quickly and came out. They had their company PR people to help them and they both bowed to the reporters and took seat.

JB got up and started talking..'Good afternoon everyone, thank you for gathering here. I will talk for a few minutes, and later we will answer your questions.' He waited for a moment and went on..'It was exactly 7years ago, I met a trainee named Park Jinyoung, he was not my friend at first. Later, when we debuted  together through JJProject, we tried to get along. It took few years to get to know each other and now I know that Jinyoung is a beautiful person inside out. After debuting again as GOT7, he has helped me and the members to perform better and become a better person. I am just stating the facts and I want to thank him for sitting by me and supporting me through ups and downs. On the way, I fell in love with his personality and realised how important he is to me. I know it is a taboo here for idols to date the same sex or idols to date at all, but I want to remind them that we are humans too and we need to feel loved and appreciated. Jinyoung makes me feel confident and made me whom I am today, apart from my parents I learned the most from him. And I am proud to say that I love him.'

As soon as JB finished, there was silence for a moment, then soon all of them went off at the same time. They soon managed to control them and started answering questions one by one.. 'Do you think Jinyoung made you change your sexuality?' An idiotic reporter asked .. but JB calmly replied 'First the thing is love is not constrained by any boundaries, second thing is he didnt make me do anything, I love him for what he is and if he is a male then so be it' After JB finished Jinyoung smiled at him. 'Jinyoung shi, it seems your family is against this relationship, do they not approve?' Jinyoung just said 'I love my family very much and I respect their decisions, they are supportive and they like JB..but its a lot to take it in at the same time' So they answered all their questions one by one. After 20 mintues, one question through Jinyoung for a loop 'Do you think about marriage Jinyoung shi' Jinyoung could not reply for that, instead JB did it for him,, 'Marriage is definitely in our mind, spending my life with him forever sounds exciting' He dodged it easily. The closing ment was to be given by Jinyoung.. He stood up with JB 'I am forever indebted to Jaebum shi, for constantly motivating me, and being by my side through thick and thin. He has not given anything but happiness and care to me. I am thankful for it. I hope our fans accept this and not hold this as prejudice against us or our music. Our members have been the pillar of strength for us and I hope you all are not disappointed with us. And finally to Jaebum shi'..He turned and held his hand out for JB to hold it and declared 'I love you and lets be together forever'.

They didnt expect the reporters claps  nor did they expect their members to show up there in suits. They all came toward them  and they all indulged in a group hug to show their unity. Then they all thanked them for the press con. After this telecasted in TV, they all stayed together at Bams and watched it. Many were supportive and there was positive response. JYP called and told them that they did well and there was not much damage to the comapany too. So overall the mood was happy. There was only one thing left to do now.

I wanted to finish the story today,  but I am too sick to type. Next chapter may be the final chapter.  Thank you for reading  my story guys.