◇Silent support◇

Hey guys, thank you for reading my fic. Even though it's late, 'You are' is a BOP..no one can tell me otherwise.

Mark and Jinyoung went out for some coffee. Mark didnot want anyone disturbing Jinyoung, so he booked the entire coffee shop for few hours. 'An ice americano for me... Jin..what do you want.?' Mark asked. ..'Just one banana milk shake hyung..'.. and they ordered cheese cakes..

Mark's POV

Jinyoungie is so cute, sitting there sipping his milkshake...Let me disturb him now...'Jinyoungie..?' He looked up at me...I waited till he sipped his drink...'Did you have fun last night..?' ... I waited for it actually, He started choking on his drink, I went behind him and patted his back.. 'Mark hyung, is this why you wanted to spend time with me..?' .. 'That was a part of the reason, but i missed being with you nyoungie....' I knew he wont resist my cuteness... I mean now who could..???

They talked for few hours, about random things... time flew by. Mark got up..'Time to go Jinyoungie..' Jinyoung followed Mark out. Soon they both walked along the sidewalk..'Can we go for a quick stroll in the park?' Mark asked..'Yes hyung, I am fine now..' They were not noticed by fans, as it was noon time, and it was a weekday...and they were wearing cap and covered their faces anyway..

They went and watched few kids playing there...they walked for sometime and sat on one of the benches...'Jinyoung, if JB hurts you please tell me..I will always be there for you..Dont ever lie to me..' Mark looked into Jinyoung's eyes seriously..Jinyoung promised the same..'Yes hyung.. I will tell you..'

Then they watched the sunset together and called their manager to come and pick them up. As they spent the day out, they were both tired and fell asleep in the car...

At the dorm..

Mark and Jinyoung sleepily staggered in together, Jaebum was already home, since he finished his song.

Jaebum's POV

It's almost night time, why are they not here yet. I dont want to call him and look like a clingy guy. Nora sat in my lap and slept..How i wish Nora was Jinyoung....Huh what am i thinking now??!!

I heard the door opening, and these two staggered in. They look sleepy. Mark should have brought him in early. 'Mark, I will take Jinyoung to his room..good night..' I held Jinyoung carefully and went in. Yugeom was sleeping over at Bam's today, so tonight we can cuddle.. yayy...

Jinyoung went in and changed into his pyjamas and lied down on his bed. I motioned him to move over.. climbing in beside him..I sneaked my hand near his waist pulling him to my chest. He sighed and placed his head on my chest. Soon he fell asleep..I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes..

Next morning, everyone got up soon, since they had their comeback in a few weeks. Pratice sessions went on and on...... till they were all in sync and perfect. Then they shot for their mv. Jaebum and Jinyoung were too busy during the day and exhausted when they returned to their dorm, that they fell asleep instantly. But, there were gestures like getting water /coffee for each other, smiling when their eyes meet during practices, when accidental touches linger longer than others. The days went by fast, with all of them busy..It was the Dday.

Jaebum's POV

I am nervous...my heart was beating very fast. Jinoyung sat with me and Mark in the couch. Yugeom was facetiming Bam. I felt his fingers in mine..he held my hand softly..'Its going to be alright hyung...' I smiled and nodded..This is the first time my song was chosen to be the title song. I feel all kind of emotions .... proud, anxious....I dont know if it will do well..I dont want to disappoint my fans or my members. Jinyoung shook me ..'Hyung, dont worry please..' I looked at him and our hands ..it made me a little bit calm... I slowly leaned towards him closing my eyes..'

*cough* .... Kids these days....... Mark muttered, he pointed at Yugeom .. Ahhh shitt..!! I almost forgot the kid... OMG I need to get to my senses now. I leaned back in the couch, It was TIME.

As expected the mv was praised by many.. but few people had different opinion. JB felt little guilty, yet they all praised him for his work. They were starting promotions and other variety shows soon.