¤Broken Hearts¤

Jinyoung's POV

After Taehyung left, I came to check upon Mark.. They were all in my room..when they heard their fight, everyone knew what had happened. I came out from my room, Mark was sitting on the living room floor. He looked broken, I felt tears rushing to my eyes. I cant do this alone I need Jaebum by my side now, at the same time, Mark will open up to me only. I decided to talk to him alone. When I went near him, I could see tear tracks on his cheeks ..'Jinyoung ah, he said he likes me .. he likes me ' He went on repeating this, and he started laughing hysterically.

Everyone heard the sound and came out from the room, 'I cannot love him though' He said this and broke into violent sobs. I didnt know what to do, I lifted him up and sat with him on the couch and rocked him. no one knew what to say or do.. they were all watching this scene sadly, Mark hyung never showed a vulnerable side to us, except when he gets emotional sometime when we are in a concert, not like this violent sobs which left us shook. After about 20 minutes he quitened, there was just hiccups and tremors. I didnt stop rubbing his back...while I was consoling Mark, JB went and made hot chocolate for us all. They were all seated around us on the floor. Mark finally let go of me and looked at everyone. 'What am I going to do now?' he asked to no one in particular..'Hyung, drink this now, lets talk tomorrow ' He didnt even utter any words..just took the cup and drank from it.

'Jinyoung ah can you stay with me tonight..I dont want to be alone' I couldnt stop few tears from escaping at this..'Yes hyung sure'. When I glanced at JB, he looked sad but he nodded, Bam was consoling Yugeom who was crying silently and Jackson looked upset , Youngjae was unhappy and sad. I slowly got up and helped Mark into his room, I made him lie down on his bed and layed down beside him. He hugged my side and placed his head on my shoulders. Now and then I heard sniffles...finally he fell asleep 'I love him too' If I wasnt obeservant enough I would have missed it. I felt more sad on hearing this and hoped that they can clear this up soon.

At the BTS dorm, the situation was similar except that when Tae woke up, he didnt cry, he went on full rampage and broke all things in his room, before Namjoon came rushing in with Jin, he tried stopping him, but Taehyung was very strong..So they called Jungkook and Jimin to help..Together they held him up...'You got to stop this Taehyung ah..' Jin said softly.. 'Please' .. Tae couldnt control himself 'But I love him... it hurts Jin hyung, It hurts so bad'. They all helplessly stared at each other. They didntt ask who or what, they knew it was someone from GOT7.

He cried his eyes out and they all slept beside him , when he finally fell asleep, they went out of his room. Jungkook was so angry 'Hyung I am going to find out who it is from Yugeom' he went off with Jimin to call his friend. Jin and Namjoon went and sat in the hall. Suga and J Hope were not in the house, as they were working. 'I think its Mark, Namjoon ah' Jin said..'How do you know hyung?' Namjoon asked.. 'I have seen these two talk to each other in a music show, I know Tae is friendly with everyone, but they held hands and it looked serious, but I didnt think much of it at that time' Namjoon just looked confused..'Maybe you are right' he trusted Jin's instinct.

So when Jungkook came back and told them it was Mark they were not shocked. 'I thought he was a nice hyung, I will go tomorrow and fight him' Namjoon stopped him 'No Jungkook, its not a fighting matter, and besides we dont know what happened between them..I think its wise if I call Jackson and meet him to find out' Jin too said the same 'We dont want to fight with our friends, we will try to clear their misunderstanding' .. Jungkook was still enraged, but Jimin excused themselves and took him out to cool down.

Next morning Namjoon called Jackson to meet up. They agreed to meet at a common place, so they booked a dinner place fully. Jackson took Jinyoung and Jaebum along with him. Namjoon, Jin and Suga came from BTS. They all arrived seperately to avoid paparazzi and fans. After they were all seated, JB, Jinyoung and Jackson wished them first and Jin, RM and Suga too greeted them. 'Its been a long time guys' RM started first. 'Yes Namjoon ah..' Jackson agreed. 'If not for the situation, when would you meet me' he scoffed playfully.. trust Jackson to break the ice. Everyone talked about their lives as they havent seen each other in a long time..'While we are here, why dont we order something and eat' Jin suggested. So they all agreed and ordered food.

Suga went first 'Guys, Taehyung is in a very bad shape, I wont sugar coat my words, whatever happened has broken him, he hasnt spoken anything except few words' . It was Jinyoung's turn 'Hyung, Mark is broken, will you believe me when I say he broke down after their fight and cried like a baby in my arms' he said sadly. Both the sides felt very bad about the situation.. Jinyoung continued..'I have no right to tell you guys this..' he looked at both his members and BTS before continuing 'Mark and Taehyung have been together for nearly a year..' Few of them gasped at this..even JB was surprised. 'I found out few weeks ago, I promised Mark that I wouldnt tell anyone about this, but now I broke it' Jinyoung finished sadly and leaned on JB for comfort.

RM raised his eyebrows at that, Jackson saw him and blinked in confirmation. 'Its not your fault Jinyoung shi, this is a bad situation, thank you for telling us, we have been together with him for the past 8yrs or so, but we couldnt find out about it either' Jin replied .. 'So what are we going to do about this ? we need to act fast, else they might go on self destructive mode' Jackson said.

Finally after a lot of discussion, both sides decided to talk to them and convince them to meet up. They needed to talk anyway to clear it up. 'To break up or not is not up to us, only Tae and Mark can decide that.. ' Suga said finally. They said their good byes and went home through the side entrance 15 minutes apart.

Jaebum's POV

Jinyoung was holding my hand tightly throughout the ride home. I know he felt sad and worried when Mark was in that state yesterday. Today fully he was by Mark's side and tended to him. I love that he cares about our friends so much. He is very caring and giving unlike me. I felt unsure whenever I offered advice to anyone before, but now when he is with me I feel whole, I feel like I can trust him to follow through with his care and intelligence and that gives me confidence to face anything or anyone.

With these thoughts in mind, when we reached dorm I turned to Jinyoung 'Jin, sleep with Mark today too, he will feel lonely..' He turned and hugged me tightly 'I will miss you Jae' 'Its only for few days, I can manage' I smiled and kissed his cheek. He got ready to leave..I must say this now 'Wait, one more thing....I love you Jinyoung' He rushed back into my arms 'I love you Jaebum' and he kissed me tenderly on the lips and went out of my room. I felt like things are going to be alright even though it's chaotic..cause his love gives me strength and courage.

Sorry for the long ass chapter guys, couldn't split it up.