◇It hurts◇

Meanwhile at Bam's house...

Yugeom woke up from the guest room and went out, Bam was taking out cereals for breakfast.. They both nodded at each other and started eating in silence. Then they both washed up and started playing some games, Yug won in all the games.. 'Lets play some cards..' Bam suggested. So they took out the cards and started playing. Bam was winning round after round..making Yugeom frustrated. 'You are cheating , arent you?' he yelled..'No, I am not..you are just a loserr'  Bam sang. After another defeat, Yugeom couldnt sit still.. 'I am going to find the card which you are hiding..' 'Wha....' before Bam could finish... Yug pounced on him..making cards go flying everywhere.

He started searching for card inside Bam's shirt...his neck collar..and his hands were now in his pant pockets...suddenly Bam became very still. Yugeom stopped his movements with his hands still in Bam's pocket, when he looked into his eyes. Both their hearts were racing...Yugeom looked at the plump lips and couldnt stop himself.. so leaned down slowly..and pressed his lips against his. It was a slow burning kiss..he sucked Bam's lower lip and kissed with little pressure. He stopped and gave short quick kisses.. His hands now reached Bam's hips, and slowly caressed through his shirt..when his hand slipped into his shirt...Suddenly Bam came to his senses he pushed Yug away from him and sat up. 'What the hell are you doing ??!!' he shouted at him..

Yug was speechless..'That was assault you bastard!!' Now Yug was shocked..'Oh ...Bam stop and listen to your words.. assault uh?? Why dint you move away when I leaned towards you, you had plenty of time to move or push me aside..' he challenged him back. 'I knew I shouldnt have trusted you, since that day when you got drunk and kissed me....' Bam retorted. Hearing that Yug felt worse, He blurted out 'I was not drunk that day idiot'  then he just gathered his things and stormed out..

Yugeom's POV

I couldnt stop the tears.. Why does it hurt so much? Its not like I forced myself on him. He now thinks I assaulted him. This is why I had hid my feelings for this long, I cant handle rejection well. I dont know how I am going to face him again......

Bam's POV

Why did I have to utter these things..I couldnt stop myself..I generally hated skinship with others..but with Yug it felt natural. When he kissed me now, it somehow felt right..As I recalled the kiss..I couldnt stop myself from touching my lips.. I am afraid of my feelings. He confused me..I have not felt attraction towards any male before, Yugeom was the first..he may be the last too. I feel guilty now, I dont know how I am going to talk to him later.....

As soon as Yugeom got home, Jinyoung and Mark were talking randomly..He just went straight to his room without greeting anyone. Since Mark and Jinyoung were too into the conversation they didnot see his state. Yugeom went to his room and plopped on his bed, crying his eyes out..soon he fell alseep. Bambam lay on his bed thinking about the events, he felt guilty..many times his hands reached for his phone to call Yug..but he stopped himself.. finally he fell asleep since he felt drained..

Hi guys ! Sorry for the short chapter !!