Insensitive much

In the dorm.....

The atmosphere was grave. Jaebum came.. they didnt know what to tell him, and Jinyoung was not there. He was confused why they were all upset with him.. Then Mark spoke for them, since it was getting awkward.. 'Why didnt you tell us JB?'.. ' I didnt think it was important matter Mark, it was just one date..whats the big deal anyway..??' Mark just kept quiet after that.. he didnt want to aggravate the situation further. Jaebum wanted to talk to Jinyoung .. maybe he'll understand him...

Jinyoung's POV

I heard all that was spoken. I knew Jaebum was insensitive, but did not know that he was that dense. What i did not expect was him to come into my room. he sat on my bed, then proceeded to take my hand. I wanted to slap his hand away, yet i wont let him know how this affected me. I just looked at him and waited. 'Are you angry Jinyoung ah..?' he then asked the most stupidest question of the century. 'Hyung, how will you feel if i go on a date with a random women , when i was sleeping with you..? Are you okay with that ..??' i said quietly.

He sat still for a moment, coming to realization that it hurt me. He took both my hands in his.. ' Jinyoung ah i am sorry, I will tell you when i go out hereafter..' .. OMG i sometimes feel he is entire head is made of rock or what. But i dont want to argue with him now. I wanted to smooth things over woth members. so we both went out.

Short chapter guys..!! Shit's about to get real........