~~It's just the beginning~~(M)

Jinyoung's fingers closed around JB's hard on. He started to slowly stroke it, while JB moaned his name.. Jinyoung went down on his knees, JB didnot expect this and Jinyoung met his eyes while he took him in his mouth. JB would be lying if he said it wasnt the most erotic thing he has ever seen.

JB's POV

His eyes were dark and filled with lust and love. His lips moulded around me, while he started sucking me off. I caught my breath, afraid to even make a sound..if i open my mouth , my control will slip..but I wanted to enjoy Jinyoung like the full coarse meal that he is.. (cringee.)

'Baby, I dont think so.....' I pulled him with a little force and placed him on his bed. I removed his pants, along with his underwear..I dont want him to feel embarrassed for long. I covered him with my body and settled between his legs...

'Shit .... I dint bring any lube..!!' I just wanted to have a talk with him, didnt know things will escalate this much.. 'Hyung, look in my nightstand......' Jinyoung said and turned away. huh.. There was a lube alright.........'Mark hyung kept it there, he told it may be useful in future..' ... Mark that sneaky little shit..I know i owe one him later.. 'Ok baby, dont be afraid , just tell me when u feel uncomfortable..alright..?' he nodded.

'Jinyoung ah..do you know you have most beautiful eye smile ever...?' ....'hyunggg..' .. i continued praising him.. while i inserted my finger into him...he didnot feel so bad , until i joined another one..'It feels funny hyung...' I just worked my fingers till he started whimpering...when i thrusted my fingers, his hips started pushing against my fingers...'Jinyoung baby, look at me.. ' He looked flushed and his hair was ruffeled , I leaned near him and looked into his eyes..' I am going to love you Jinyoung...'  ..I slowly entered him. He gasped in pain, I was helpless now..can just waited it out, by kissing his forehead, cheeks and lips.

'Hyung , can you move please....' Instead of answering, i rolled my hips, and started moving at a slow pace. I wanted him to remember this night, all his life. This was not just sex, I am giving him my everything, I dunno if its love or lust.. He was my only one now and I am not planning to let go.

He was mewling and making sounds, I kissed him to shut him up (must protect Yug).. 'Faster hyung, pleasee......' I increased my pace and he came off the bed like a bow........ I must have hit his spot.... He thrashed his legs in pleasure., I kept them still while i went harder hitting his spot..
'Jaebum aahhh..' He shouted my name like a prayer while he came, i started going faster.. till i came inside him...

His eyes rolled back, due to overstimulation, and i think he fainted... Oh Shit.!!!

'Jinyoung ah..? Jinyoung ah...? ' He slowly opened his eyes and smiled lazily at me..I tried to pull out of him, but he wouldnt let me... and we both dozed off.......with Jaebum lying on Jinyoung's chest listening to his heart beat......

Later that night, JB woke up hard again, he didnt want to give jinyoung any pain.....So he was about to pull out and take care of his problem, when Jinyoung woke and pushed JB on his back..' I ll take care of u now..' he said. And that's what he did..

I really don't know what I am writing.. I hope it was good.. please forgive me..