?Acceptance?

Jinyoung and JB went to Jinhae to meet Jinyoung's parents....As they reached home, Jinyoung's noona opened the door, she didnt say anything and let them in. His mom was in the kitchen, she 'Welcome home son and you too Jaebum' she smiled at them. she made them sit in the living room..and got them some fresh juice to drink. 'Where is everyone?' he asked.. 'I am sorry Jinyoung ah, they are unable to meet with you today...' his mom said.

Jinyoung's POV

I am perplexed now, why didnt they stay at home, afterall it was sunday. 'Mom, I came here to talk and I will not leave until they come home..' 'Jinyoung ah you have a comeback soon and you need rest, dont stress yourself, I have prepared your favourite food today..you both have lunch and take some rest and go back' she replied. 'Mom I am serious, I didnt come all the way here to just have some food and relax, I can very well do that in Seoul' ..while we were arguing, i saw noona enter the room, she seemed angry.. 'Jinyoung, dont argue with mom, just do what she says and leave it' ..

'Please noona hear me out, I want to talk to all of you...' I am pleading with them now to listen to me. 'Jinyoung I know why you came here, is it about your relationship with Jaebum?? Is that it ?' I saw mom trying to sush her...but she wasnt ready to shut up.. 'When I came home and told them, dad was so broken and he didnt eat properly,  thats the reason why he went away today as he knew you were coming.. do you still want to cause pain ??'

'But i told him, not to worry since it was all jaebum's fault you turned out like this.. and you'll come around soon..' I am furious now.. 'Noona one more word about jaebum and I won't be responsible for my words..' she was speechless now..

I am shocked to hear this from her. .she hasnt even raised her voice to me, since she was a lot older..unlike my second noona where we both fought a lot. 'Noona, why cant you understand? Are you that disgusted by my choice of partner that you would rather run away than look at me?'. 'Enough both of you.. now you apologise to Jaebum ' mom said.. 'sorry..' she mumbled and went out..  I couldnt stop the trembling,  my mom came to me and hugged me while Jaebum  rubbed my back. 'I am sorry Jinyoungie... your father needs some time to understand..he is a little conservative man, brought up like that. Give him some time , yeah? I will try to make him understand..Pleasee' She looked into my eyes .. I just nodded my head. She shooed my sister away. 'Now lets have lunch boys!!' and with that dragged us into the kitchen..

And she was not kidding when she said she prepared all their favourite foods, it was a feast. And they tried their hardest to finish it. 'Aunty my stomache is going to burst..' JB cutely said. 'My future son in law needs a lot of stamina to deal with my Jinyoungie and his mischeif...' she winked at them. 'Mommmmm' stop..... Jinyoung whined. They both  blushed when she said son in law...They were too cute and adorable Jinyoung's mom thought and were perfect for each other. She was surprised at first, when they found out... but she saw Jinyoung smiling and happy and that was enough for her. Her kid's happiness was important than anything in the world..sadly she was disappointed in her husband and her daughters behaviour. She will change them soon...cant have them hating on her son and his lover. 'Eat more ...' she urged them.

Jaebum's POV

I dont know what I expected, but I felt sorry for suggesting to come here. His mom is very understanding and I absolutely adore her. I know Jinyoung enough to see how this is hurting him, the absence of his father is affecting him. His noona's words were harsh too, and he didnt feel like interrupting their  argument. I feel too full after eating everything. We were just resting in Jinyoung's room now. 'Jinyoung come here..' I pulled him to me and pulled him to me, 'Lets take a nap..' He laid in my arms, but I can feel his body tensed, 'Jinyoung , look at me..'  he tilted his head..'What hyung?' I kissed him slowly...let my lips reach his forehead..'I know what you feel right now.. please dont loose hope, I know your mom can do it..so please wait for them..' He smiled softly at me..'Sometimes you know me too well, and you are a smooth talker hyung..' he winked. Aish this cute little devil..'Jinyoungie.. lets sleep now..'

Jinyoung's mom came and woke them up later, they bid their goodbyes. She hugged and kissed them both. 'Jaebum ah please take care of Jinyoung, he looks tough but he is quite sensitive and gets hurt..' 'Dont worry aunty, I will look after him well..' he replied ..'And thank you for accepting our love, it means a lot to me and Jinyoung..' he bowed. 'I love you both, now sweetheart you go and make each other happy and preferably get married and give me some grandkids soon..' she said loudly making both the men blush. 'Good bye mom..' Jinyoung said and they both got into the car and drove away. The journey was pleasant ..they just listened to songs and sang along..when the car stopped in traffic signals, both their hands would find each other and hold on there, their eyes would find each other..those minutes were precious and made jinyoung smile.. JB wanted this journey to go on and on. But they reached the dorm hand in hand, and no one had arrived yet, they just cuddled and went to sleep.