*Holy water*(M)

JB approached Jinyoung slowly...just letting his eyes roam around his body. Jinyoung backed away, till his legs hit the bed and he sat down. He looked at JB's eyes and gulped..

Jinyoung's POV

Maybe I should not have teased him..I was equally afraid and fascinated by this Jaebum. He wouldnt hurt me physically , I know that. But I can feel that aura around him..and he is definitely going to punish me. I can feel it in his heated gaze, which now roams around my body. He has looked at me countless times before, but not like this..this was something primal..and I felt my body preparing itself for the coming storm...

There was no need for words, as their eyes and body told in many different ways what is going to happen. So when JB went down on his knees, Jinyoung already had his hands on his shoulders...guiding him down.

Jaebum's POV

I feel my control slipping, when Jinyoung stares at me like that. He has given up his body and was waiting for me to touch him.. I am not going to punish him...because now punishing him means punishing me, as I am equally aroused. First things first... I am going to make him loose his mind in pleasure..

I went down on my knees and my fingers grazed his front..'Aah..' ..he  is so sensitive and we havent even started anything yet.. I stared at him, while my entire hand palmed him...and his pants became even tighter. 'Jinyoungie..' I whispered his name as I felt his pant getting wet.. 'Jae..ple..ase..Please can u...?' I just pulled his pants off him along with his underwear.  And I placed my mouth near his erection.. kissing it softly.

Jinyoung's POV

I dont know if I can endure this anymore, he hasnt touched me properly yet..and I am about to explode now. He softly kissed me... invountarily my hands grabbed his hair and pushed his mouth further, making him choke.. I could see the tears in his eyes...'OMG .. Jaebum... I ..I sor ry..' He pulled back ..'Its ok Jin...' saying that he took my length slowly into his mouth..Thank God I was sitting down, I dont think I would be able to manage on my feet. He relaxed his jaw, taking me fully in his mouth. 'Jae...Jaebum...aahh..' I couldnt control my screams anymore. I felt something against my mouth.. his fingers were near my mouth...I sucked them slowly..he moaned around my cock sending vibrations down my spine.. then suddenly I felt his finger inside me.. I dont think I will be able to handle this..... He pushed his fingers in slowly first till I was comfortable.. I am going insane now.. feeling double the pleasure as his fingers and mouth fucked me senseless. When his fingers hit the spot..I couldnt control anymore and came with a shout..

Jaebum's POV

He looked so hot lying there spent, almost unconscious now.. I did not waste any time, I just took off my clothes and placed him properly in the bed.. placing a pillow under him. I was searching for a condom now..?? why couldnt i be prepared?!!! I am almost in pain, I frantically searched near the table beside the bed, when I felt someone touching my side..'Jaebum...it's okay.. I just want to feel you, dont worry..'

I was blind with lust, that i couldnt even reply..just joined him in bed... I settled between his legs, slowly easing in. He was little sore, After the first thrust, I couldnt control my speed and went faster and harder making him scream. His eyes opened wide and his mouth was parted...his face flushed. I was sure....It was the most beautiful sight I will ever get to see in my life...He placed his legs on either side of my hips pushing himself on to me, deepening the pentration. I found his spot now, and repeatedly brushed against it..making him whimper...He tightened around my cock making me loose my mind as I came.. He followed  untouched as I brushed against his spot one more time.

Jinyoung's POV

I can feel him pulsing inside me. I am feeling very tired and am unable to open my eyes, my hands left his shoulders and fell on the bed. He shifted and that sent little sparks of pleasure, tingling my spine. He pulled out of me slowly.. When he dint leave, I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me.. his sweat dripped from his brow and landed on my lips, where my tongue licked it instinctively. His eyes followed my lips movement..then he looked at me and smiled..'I love you, I accept that you are the world's best tease..now stop it wifey...' ..

'hmphfhh... Love you too..' Then he got up and threw our sheets in the corner and wiped me..'I am too tired to carry you now, let's take bath tomorrow..' he said and settled in the bed. He placed his head on my shoulder and kissed it ..'Good night Jinyoungie ...' 'Good night Jaebum..' I kissed his head..and wrapped my arms around him and went to sleep...