♡Confession♡

Later at the dorm.. JB gathered Mark, Jinyoung and Yugeom and told them the news and what happened. He left out the parts with Jinyoung ... Yugeom sighed in relief.. Poor baby was scared of her. Jinyoung smiled ..and Mark voiced his congradulations.

Next day they had a recording for weekly idol, so all 7 of them went to the basement studio for shooting. As usual they had fun and shot many segments. But one person was fuming .......

Jaebum's POV

He is always touching Jinyoung..he knows about our thing, though we have not confessed yet. Mark is one sneaky bastard, he doesnt give me a break now does he. 'Jinyoungieee....' Aish, if he was not older than me, I dunno what i would have done to him.. And conveniently Jackson ripped his jeans..seriously who rips jeans with bare hands???? I ll have to give it to him for the strength though... But i did not expect Jinyoung to rush to his rescue..!! Backhug uh ..@#$#%#@(remember this?!)

Mark's POV

Ha i see my plan is working... though from the beginning i used to have skin ship with jinyoungie, I decided to up it a notch. But did not know i would end up with ripped jeans though.. sigh... Jackson was more flustered than me. I did not expect Jinyoung to hug me and protect my beautiful ass..

I saw JB's expression. heheh.. I then went to Jackson to console him. I put my hands on him whenever i went near him. JB's face is soon going to turn green like goblin... I can even see steam coming from his ears......This was a piece of cake, since jinyoungie is nice to touch and he has soft and supple skin... (perv much)

After the schedule, they went to dorm. JB, Jinyoung, Yugeom went to dorm. Mark and Youngjae went together to Youngjae's house since coco was there. Bambam went to his apt, Jackson went with Bam.

At the dorm...after changing clothes JB went in search of Jinyoung to confess .......

Jinyoung's POV

I showered and came, felt very tired as we played games and shot for a long time. Jaebum hyung came to my room.. 'Jinyoung ah I want to talk to you...' but i was feeling very tired..'Maybe after some time hyung..I am feeling very tired...' .. but he dint go out.. instead he went and locked the door. I didnt know why that made my heart beat faster......I was excited and wary..'I told my mom about us...' ... no words came out ... i tried again to say something coherent.........'Wha......wh....' He started giggling and pinched my cheeks..'cute...' I pushed his hands away..'Hyung, why did you tell her...'

Jaebum then told him full version of what happenedat this house.

I heard everything... I kind of stopped listening when he said about his confession to his mom.. Does this mean he likes me????

Jaebum's POV

I can literally see the wheels turning in his head... what a cutie. It took me a bit of time to realise how precious he was to me. I should have never taken him for granted before...I wanted to confess directly....'Jinyoung ah .. I like you...' .. the thing is I dunno if he likes me back.. He likes me to some extent..that i am sure of.. but i wanted to hear him say it.. He sort of just stared blankly at me..Maybe I was over confident....?? I panicked...this tension is way higher than recording for PD nim..

Jinyoung took his time.. he slowly approached JB, he leaned on JB's shoulder. 'Jaebum shi... I think I like you too'.. and he turned, his face in JB's shoulder and kissed it.