☆Order in the chaos☆

Hae Ri's POV

Jaebum's new song is soo good. I am going to get him off his high now. A call came..'Everything is ready mam..' .. Ok do it when there are many people, and make it clear so that JB and his bitch sees that. I am going to take bath now, wreaking people's life is hard.. sigh...

It was a fine morning, GOT7 were their usual self,  they drank their coffee and had breakfast and came for the music show recording. Many fans were waiting for them. They posed on the red carpet for everyone. That was when that happened.

'JB and Jinyoung are dating.... that's why JB wont go out with me anymore..I am not doing this for the publicity,  wanted to show my support for them.. thank you..' There was a giant screen behind the people, where the following message was played ..Hae Ri's tear filled smiling face on it.

There was a huge ruckus and commotion, that the boys had to be escorted out. They had to finish the schedule for the day. When they were in the waiting room...

Jinyoung was staring into blank space...his eyes unfocused..

JB was sitting with his cellphone and pretending to listen to songs..

Youngjae was feeling very confused... He didnt want to offened his hyungs by asking anything..

Mark bit his lips in frustration, He wanted to tear that bitch apart..

Jackson wanted to ask them, but he didnt want to invade their privacy...and it looked like Mark knew something...

Bambam and Yugeom were not very disturbed, they were huddled together and were talking..

'Yug, I dunno if what that bitch said was true or not, but I hate her..' Bam said. 'I dont like her at all Bam....' Yugeom shuddered thinking about what happened before. Bam saw this and patted his shoulders... 'Even if they are dating, they are still our hyungs...' Yug said..

Suddenly Bam shouted, startling all the staffs and members, 'GOT7 is one, no matter what happens'

After his outburst, he nodded at JB, who was slowly smiling back. Who knew that the maknae line kid would set the mood right when it must be the leader who needs to take initiative. JB felt guilty now...

Jaebum's POV

I didnt expect Hae Ri to pull this kind of stunt. I am afraid to talk to Jinyoung, he looks sad.....? I cant describe it.. but i want to kill her for putting that look on my baby's face. Its time for me to set things right with my friends here, who deserve the truth. 'Guys, whatever we have to talk or ask.. lets wait till this schedule is over and talk tonight at Bams..' Everyone agreed immediately. I secretly texted Jinyoung..'Dont worry baby, please smile for me....I will set things right ..' Jinyoung read this and tried to smile for JB.

By the end of the day Jinyoung's cheeks hurt from too much effort. He was tired physically and mentally..

Jinyoung's POV

I wont think about what happened today till I am with Jaebum hyung. I need him to talk to me.... Dont want his texts. Finally some free time, we ll go to dorm and then go to Bam's.. I wanted to just lie down now.. As Jaebum opened our dorm door, I sagged into him.. he caught me and made me sit in the sofa. Mark went to his room quietly. Yug as usual went to Bam's since he had change of clothes there. I laid on Jabum's lap, instantly his fingers started combing through my hair. He understood. I dont need words to fill this silence between us. I needed his contact to keep me from falling apart. Already the video went viral..and there were bunch of hate comments, few supportive comments. But i feel anxious and i dont like it one bit.

Then the peace was shattered when JB's phone started ringing.'Hello, PD nim..' ....'Yeah about that, I will personally talk to you tomorrow..until then dont give out any details to the press..' ....'Please do me this favour hyung...' ...

Then JB resumed stroking Jinyoung's hair... 'Jinyoung ah... look at me...' He turned his face in his lap..looking at JB. He knew it was not the way he wanted to tell it to him.. but this moment even after all the chaos...he felt an inner peace when he was with Jinyoung..so he told him ......
  'I love you Jinyoung ..'

Mark who came out to yell at them for being late heard this.....'ABOUT DAMN TIME JB' he shouted.......

Jinyoung turned a bright pink, but he didnt look away, he felt the same...he had known from their fling days that he loved JB. But he did not tell anything..as he thought JB just wanted a fling..'I love you, Jaebum..I dont think I will ever stop..' (Cringe..)