*Rest*

Next morning, Mark felt a little better, he woke up and was lying in bed looking at his phone. Jinyoung came with a bowl of steaming soup into his room, 'good morning hyung..How are you feeling now.?' Jinyoung asked, 'I am feeling better Jinyoungie..' Mark replied. Jinyoung started to feed him, but Mark refused and started eating by himself.

Jinyoung's POV

Mark is looking better today, but still little bit pale. Hope he gets well soon. I am not going to ask him what happened...'Hyung what can we do today..can we hang out ?' 'Yes Jin...lets hang out..' Mark was about to get up fast...Jinyoung lightly pushed him back..'Wait hyung, first I will run a bath for you.. then lets watch movies and eat ' Saying this, I went to prepare the bath. I came back and helped Mark..he was little bit unsteady on his feet..Mark stood there and took off his clothes and I led him into the bathtub. 'Yeah, where are the others?' Mark asked...'Yug will come later..he is staying at Bam's and JB hyung went to talk with PD..'

After talking about random things.... Mark got up from bath and Jinyoung had a robe waiting for him... and bundled him up..Mark then wore hoodie and shorts and they both settled in the watch tv. Jinyoung had prepared few snacks and popcorn. After one hour or so, Mark fell asleep on Jinyoung's lap...while Jinyoung was caressing his hair.. Then he too switched off the movie and fell asleep.

Jaebum's POV

PD wanted to discuss about the comeback and dates..So I went to the meeting. I got a call form Jackson, since he heard about Mark's condition from Bam. I told him not to worry, Mark was alright now. I told him to give him a call and talk to him later. That's all I can do, I really feel helpless... I can discuss and solve the problem in our professional lives....In their personal lives.. I cant do any other thing than give advice or watch from sidelines. I hope Mark can come to terms with his relationship.

In times like these Jinyoung is my go to person, he will take care of Mark.. he will be the caring one out of us two and I am relieved since I tend to be harsher sometimes. I bought some pizza to cheer them up, as soon as I entered I saw them sleeping on the couch. Mark was sleeping in Jinyoung's lap.. while Jinyoung was... aah ..he was going to get neck pain in that position. I slowly tiptoed inside and freshened up and came back. I opened the pizza box and took out a slice..and placed it near Mark's nose.........and Jinyoung's nose. And it worked like a charm... Both woke up and grabbed slices of pizza and set about eating.

Jinyoung's POV

What a good way to wake up......yummm. Jaebum is the best. I smiled and winked at him over the slice. He smirked back. 'So what did you do today?' Jinyoung swallowed before replying......'We ate snacks....popcorn and watched movies and fell asleep..' Mark just nodded since his mouth was full. Just as we were about to finish, we heard the door opening, Youngjae came rushing in...'Hyung what happened ..are you alright?' He asked Mark..'Yes..Jae i am alright now..was just tired..' he smiled at him.. I offered him the last slice, he refused...'I already ate hyung..' ..'I will stay here and watch over Mark hyung...if you want to go somewhere like a date or something...' Why do these kids have to make me blush?? They will think of me as a weak person now....'No need Jae..we will hang out in house only...we are really tired..'  Saying that ..'Ok guys I am taking a nap then..' I stood up and went into my room...I will take a short nap then join them later..

Jinyoung's POV

Jaebum hyung is going to take a nap.. hmmmmm..I stayed back and spoke to them. Then Youngjae suggested to go bowling.. I declined, I have plans now. 'You guys go and enjoy, I am going to sleep now...Hyung, dont tire yourself.. Youngjae look after Mark...' They both bid their goodbyes and went back. I went to Jaebum's room slowly, and checked upon him..

He was lying there shirtless. I took out the materials i needed and went into his room and locked the door. I silently went and took both his hands and tied them to his bed post using my tie. Since his bed is smaller, I need to sit on him to work out my plan... So I sat on his stomach and gripped the bed for support.. I bought frozen strawberry, which we use to make milkshakes... but its going to have other purposess now..... and I went on to work. Jaebum you will never know what hit you.