%UnTold feelings% (M)

Mark's POV

He turned and I looked into his brown eyes..I.could see the desire that lurked there... I dont know what was his fantasy, but I will give him whatever he wants. He laid me down on the bed, and kissed me on the lips tenderly. I closed my eyes, but he didnt deepen the kiss ...soon he left my lips,  a second later I felt his lips on my brows, eyes, cheeks, nose It continued, they were not open mouthed kisses but small loving kisses.

Why did this feel different...he moved to my neck slowly his hands worked on my buttons. He removed it fully and kept it aside.. then i felt his lips on my chest.. he didnt leave one inch untouched just kept on kissing. I couldnt bear it anymore ..I pulled him up 'What are you doing?'  'I am fullfilling my fantasy hyung, let me do this...'  I dont know whats happening now..what is he doing to me?? I felt after this night, something was going to change between us, and I hope it was for good.

He removed my pant and slowly peeled off my underwear. He bent and kissed my erection slowly .. his hands gripped my thighs, then took me into his mouth. I arched off the bed like a bow.. I can handle his whips but not this slow burning feeling in my stomach.... this made me insane, this slow thing he was doing to me now is much worse than when I came back bruised. This felt like making love and that made me afraid. But I couldn't think anymore, as he continued his ministrations.. He curled his tongue around me and pulled..'Aahhhhh..Please ......'

He rose from the bed and took off his clothes and joined me. He had lube in his hands, I lifted myself up for easy access. But he didnt do what i expected, his body slowly covered mine.. our chests touching, erections brushed against each other. His sinful mouth kissed and tugged my ear lobe, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. This turned me on more than the dirty talks which we usually had. He grinded on me slowly.. 'Don't tease baby boy.. give it to me already' I don't think I can last longer.. he smiled at that and inserted his fingers and started slowly.

Few moments later I felt his weight on me again, I opened my eyes now, he was looking at my face and smiled..'Beautiful...'  oh no!! the words just slipped out of my mouth, I dint know what to say...'Its ok Mark..You are beautiful too..' Heat rushed to my cheeks. 'cute' he muttered and started inserting himself slowly. I dont feel that much pain. He slowed down his pace from the usual and just pulled back and pushed in fully. I wanted to scream my head off.....He is doing this purposely....'Please let me come........' 'What did you say...' he smirked..'Please daddy...' ..he stopped suddenly...'Please master..?!' he shook his head...'Please oppa ?' noooo 'Goddammit tell what the fuck it is... I dont think I can hold on anymore..' ..He just smiled softly at me.. 'Nothing hyung, just call my name..no daddy..no master..no nothing, I want to be me when I do this to you, so this is my fantasy hyung...Call my name' he finished silently. 'If thats what you want..' and he started moving slowly... He had never made requests like this before..and it feels too intimate, but I cant let go now...

'Please Tae-taehyung....go faster...' That was the magic word, he went on like there is no tomorrow. 'Tae.....hyung....' I screamed as I came.. soon he followed with a shout.

Taehyung's POV

I can't describe the feeling that I feel at the moment. I wanted to preserve this feeling forever and look back at this moment.. I have never made this request before, he was hesitant at first since it was New to him too. But i am long gone now. I wanted to desperately tell I love him over and over.. but I won't. So I settled for the next best thing..'Next step of this fantasy is to cuddle together' and I won't allow him to protest anymore..so I pulled him to my side and hugged him, intertwined our legs together. We lay there side by side.. me looking at his face..while he stared me strangely. But I don't care tonight,  I will love him in my own way, without uttering those words to him until he is ready to accept it. 'Good night hyung ' I pulled him closer and wrapped my hand around his waist and went to sleep.

'Good night tae' he whispered back. Maybe there is hope afterall.