@Revelations@

Jaebum's POV

I came home from studio...I wanted to talk with Jinyoung, I ll check if he is asleep first. I knocked on his door and went in. He was having his headphones on and lying in his bed. I gently sat in his bed..He noticed me and got up. 'Yes hyung.. do you need anything..?' ...

When i gaze into his eyes i feel peace and calm.. 'I asked Hae Ri today about it... She didnt give a clear answer, I got angry and left her..' He sensed something was bothering me.. he raised is brows and waited for me to continue...
'I want to know what really happened and I dunno what i feel about Hae Ri anymore......'

Jinyoung's POV

When he said those words, I knew that he sensed something was wrong with her. 'Hyung, yesterday she touched Yugeom without his consent and scratched him with her nails when he protested.. I know its hard for you to believe it...but I dont think Yugeom is lying..'

He looked sceptical ....'I know she is short tempered, but touching him.......' ..'I too thought so hyung, hence i dint tell anyone, but i went back and checked the camera installed there.. Its true hyung. I am so sorry..' I think telling him honestly is the best way...

Jaebum was shocked, he didnt think that Hae Ri will stoop this low. He has no doubts now, as he trusted Jinyoung. He would never lie to him.....

Jaebum's POV

To say that I am angry is an understatement, I wanted to strangle her. She touched our baby and acted as if he was at fault. Now I feel guilty that I was the one who introduced her to them..I must apologise to him. 'Jinyoung ah thanks for telling me, I am not going to let this go..'

'No hyung dont do anything rash..she looks insane and we might not know what she will do...I dont want any of us to get hurt anymore...'

'Anyway i have to break up with her , so I need to meet her...'

And....'Hyung i have one more thing to tell you...'Mark hyung found out about us, so i couldnt hide it anymore.. sorry hyung..' ..Wow!!! Out of all other members i feel Mark is the safest choice... 'It's ok Jinyoung ah..I dont think he will tell anyone about it'

Jaebum didnt know how wrong he was....only a few days later....