♡Get together♡

They all gathered in a dinner place to celebrate, except Jinyoung and JB none of them knew the reason. They just gathered there. Since the place was their friends dinner place, they reserved the whole restaurant. Jackson was here since they were preparing for the concert. Last to arrive was Youngjae..So now they were all curious as to why sudden celebration ? 'What's the occassion hyung?' Jackson asked Mark..'I too dont know Jack' When all of  them ordered the food, Yugeom slowly started talking, 'I have an announcement to make, IlikebambamandIamdatinghim ' As usual he rushed his words resulting in confusion, Bam kicked him under the table 'Yahhh, tell them properly' he nudged. soon the room turned silent 'I like Bambam, and We are dating'

It was like a bomb being dropped and there was sudden eruption of talks, simultaneously 'Whys, whens and hows' And Jinyoung slapped his hands on the table rattling all the dishes, all of them stopped talking. 'Since when ?' Youngjae asked them 'From yesterday only, but I liked him since begininng' he mumbled the last few words but everyone heard him.. 'Ooooohhhh somebody is whipped' Mark cooed. Yugeom hid behind Bambam, his face was red. 'Ok then, lets eat' JB said. After that they were all curious about what happened between Yug and Bam, so they were talking and eating simulatneously.

'JJP.. giving out relationship advices uh' Youngjae teased.. JB's chin was out..'Just kidding hyung!' he raised his hands in surrender. Jinyoung held JB's hand under the table..tracing patterns on his hand. Later they went to their dorm since they decided to drink and crash there for the night. After toasting their maknae's relationship and drinking they all retired to their rooms.  JB and Jinyoung slept in Jinyoung's room, Yugeom and Bam in Yugeom's room and Jackson slept in Mark's room, while Mark and Youngjae slept in the living room.

Next morning, JB was the first to wake up, later Jinyoung got up since he felt cold as Jb left him..

Jinyoung's POV

Ahhh its cold.. Where did Jaebum go ?! I hate to get up early, but I hate to get up cold even more..As I freshened up I went to the kitchen..mmmmm smells so good.... I saw Jaebum stirring something on the stove.. I ll suprise him...I tiptoed and went to him, sliding my hands around his waist and hugging him tightly 'Hyung, I felt cold without you..warm me up now' I pouted my lips, knowing that he cant resist me..He turned around and held me 'Jinyoungie, the members are here..' he said 'Hyung, its exciting this way, to sneak out' I licked my lips saying that. His chin came out oh OH He lifted my by the hips and carried me to the island where he started kissing me.

*slam*

the kitched door was slammed bringing us to a stop, 'Ewwww' Bam muttered..'Yug, how can you see this lovey dovey thing early in the morning, I need to protect your eyes' I am not going to leave this little shit alone.. when I went near him I could see red marks near his jaw and neck.. Ah.. 'Yeah, kissing is forbidden, but having hickies is ok?' He turned red.. 'Hyung, we dint do it out in the open' Oh my child 'So you it did in yug's  room? Hmm  ?'

'But hyung, I heard the story of Yugeom sleeping in the living room........' He smirked at me....'Jaebum, looks like Bambam doesnt need breakfast and hangover medicine too and if possible extend the practice by two hours since we are fit and all' as soon as I said that Jaebum just told 'Ok baby' LOL I can see Bam's pale face now..'Hyung, he wont do it' Yugeom supported him, but I continued starring at Bam '...Er..Ok sorry ' I went and ruffled his hair...'Good boy'. 'Comeon lets eat everybody'

So when everybody were eating, there was someone at the door. JB went to get it, since he was a fast eater and he almost finished eating, he checked the monitor  but the person was not visible, he opened the door to a unexpected person.