/Trouble\

They were having their concert in a few days in Seoul. They were all preparing for the concert, when a disturbing thing happened. Jinyoung's sister had not yet accepted his lover, even though his father was now somewhat ok with it.

Jinyoung's POV

Sigh ! Preparing for a concert is very difficult job. All the seven of us were constantly tired and hungry. We took half a day off, since we needed sleep and some good food. I felt nervous for some reason, didnt know what was wrong..I hugged Jaebum hyung, we were lying together on the bed. He looked down at me, 'What is it baby?' ..I didnt want to worry him, 'Nothing hyung, just tired' ..At that he got up and placed me on the bed and turned me, he slowly started kneading my shoulders and back.. I couldnt stop the moan 'Aaah...hyung.. there there...' It was bliss, he was better than any masseuse I have ever had.. 'Harder hyung' ..he massaged a little harder, making me grunt. After some 15 minutes, I got up.. I didnt want to tire him out anymore. 'Hyung, thank you' 'Jinyoungie, dont hesitate to ask me, if you ever need a massage ' he winked at me. I kissed his cheek 'Yes, hubby'...

When we were talking about the concert, suddenly Mark bursted into our room.. 'Jin- Jinyoung.....' he was panting, 'Yes hyung' .. he dragged us both to the living room  and switched on the tv.. 'Watch' he said .. I was confused when I saw my sister on the television 'I just wanted to announce that my brother and that JB are dating..and I despise them' She looked at the camera with eyes full of hate , 'See,When I told this earlier, they just dusted that off as rumours' a woman beside his sister scoffed. He squinted at the screen and saw Hae Ri.

He wanted to hide somewhere, away from all the negativity, he turned to Jaebum and hugged him tightly. He saw JB clench his fists and he wanted to sob loudly, but he wouldnt do that. In the background he heard 'I am sure our Jinyoung is straight and that JB turned him or coerced him to date him, who knows what else he had done?' his sister went on. Jinyoung didnt want to hate his sister, but at this moment he wanted to strangle her for speaking this. 'Jae - Jaebum hyung, I am sorry' I felt tears on my cheek .. He just wiped my tears with his hand..when I looked at him through the tears, he was smiling softly, How could he smile?! 'Its ok Jinyoungie, I will face anything for you , for us' I sobbed harder hearing that and he consoled me.

Mark was looking at them sadly. He didnt know how could one's own family could do something like this. Jinyoung was the most caring  person he ever met. And JB was the perfect leader and guidance for them. He didnt know what was going to happen. All of them expressed concern and then they all got called to the office by JYP.

Jaebum's POV

I dont actually feel mad, it was good since Jinyoung was not tarnished badly and it was just his image that took a beating. When they got into the office, everyone there showed different reactions. JYP came into the room. 'As you all know, this matter is getting out of hand, I dont want to be a bad person..but I think its better if JB sits out this tour' he said. I sort of expected this to happen, but it still hurt. I heard Jinyoung's sound of disapproval. Jackson went off..'But hyung, we havent confirmed anything, do we really need to go that far?' he asked 'No Jackson, the damage was heavy, even our stock prices plummeted..we cant take this risk now.'

I understood the terms and I was ready to face it. 'PD nim, its ok , I will sit out, Jackson you lead the team till then' At this he looked surprised.. 'Yes, Jackson will be the temp leader and you can get help from JB and you guys need to rearrange few songs and stuff for the concert' After few suggestions, we all were going to take leave, when Jinyoung came up to JYP and bowed 'Sorry PDnim, I didnt know my sister was capable of doing this to me' ..JYP just patted his back 'Its ok Jinyoung, we will get through this, dont worry' he said.

After coming back to dorm, we were all mobbed since reporters were swarming our apartment and even in the office premises. JYP will be releasing an official statement regarding this. They were making up stories of my illness and  there will be nothing regarding my relationship with Jinyoung. Bodyguards were appointed for us all, till this died down. I saw Jinyoung pacing in the living room, furiously talking on his phone 'Mom, how could she do this?' I heard him say..'It will be over when I see her again' I did not want to strain his relationship with his sister any more.. I got the phone from him..'Hi aunty, how are you?' , she was worried about me...'Nothing to worry aunty, I will be getting an extended holiday, dont scold noona too much' She felt sad and upset that her daughter was responsible for this.. 'I will take care, bye' I said and cut the call..

Jinyoung's POV

How can he be so damn calm?! I wanted to throw things and scream .. the anger was eating at me. He spoke to my mom as if he is going on a vacation. I dont know what came over me when I pulled him by the collar, 'Jaebum, why dont you scold me?? huh I practically ruined your career and wasted your hard work..yell at me, scream at me...' I begged him. He caught my hands in his 'Why Jin, you were not responsible for anything thats happened, and I am not angry at your sister either' .. his calmness was getting to me. I ripped my hands from him and started throwing the pillows, I wiped out the whole table in one go, and the flower vase was broken, which cut my fingers, I didnt even feel it sting. Mark and Yug came out and looked at me, 'Jinyoung, please stop it baby' Jaebum grabbed my hands and took me to the sink and washed the blood. He got out the disinfectant and started cleaning the wound and put some band aid on it.

He made me look at him ..'I am serious Jinyoung, dont do this..when you hurt yourself, it hurts me too..'  he didnt allow me to talk 'Jinyoung baby, I love you..like the countless things we have overcome together we will come out of this too, but you need to be strong for us, I cannot bear to see you cry..Pleasee' . I just laid my head on his shoulder..'Ok Jaebum, I wont cry, but I can guarantee my laugh, it wont be the same without you..' He nodded ...
'I love you'. And I didn't reciprocate his words I wanted to show him how much.

So when, Jinyoung was urgently pulling JB inside his room, the older was puzzled at his behaviour. 'Jinyoungie....why???' Jinyoung didnt want to waste anytime and he just dragged him straight to the bed and started removing his shirt.. when JB's hard body was revealed, Jinyoung's mouth started working on him, making JB loose his mind.. he didnt know what came over Jinyoung, he was kissing and making out like a man possessed. He bit his nipples slightly, making them hard..JB's moan was loud and lewd making Jinyoung satisfied with his work. He peeled off his pant and underwear and threw them behind, leaning down to kiss his thighs and circle around his manhood. 'Please baby.....' When JB moaned like that who was Jinyoung to deny him. He took him full in his mouth at one go, making JB roll his eyes in pleasure. He hollowed out his mouth and sucked him in fully, till JB's member hit the back of his throat. He hummed sending vibrations , making JB go crazy. JB thrashed his body, losing control of himself.. JB's hands were on Jinyoungs shoulder, slowly thrusting and when one more time Jinyoung did the thing with his tongue, he came with a shout 'Jinyoungaaahhh' Jinyoung swallowed and looked at Jaebum with tears in his eyes, 'I love you Jaebum, and I will never stop' When he uttered these words, JB felt his heart stop, and his eyes were full of emotion, now he understood what Jinyoung did, the words were not enough, he told him with his body and soul that he loved him and it was the most beautiful thing he had ever experienced. 'I love you more Jinyoung'. And he closed the distance between them..telling with his body what Jinyoung means to him. When he rose above him later that night, filling him, he could see the tears in Jinyoung's  that were reflected in the moonlight from the window. It was a mantra in JB's mouth now, 'I love you,' as he slowly brought them both to the peak and then when he closed his eyes after settling Jinyoung on his chest..'I love you .Jinyoung' ... Jinyoung whispered back 'I love you Jaebum'.