<The journey>(M)

Jinyoung's POV

I dont know where this logic of theirs come from?! Aish dumb kids. So now i am sitting in Jaebum's lap awkwardly. 'Comfortable wifey..?' he whispered in my ear... Damn him  'Yes hyung..' I jumped up and sat exactly on his crotch. I heard a sharp intake of breath behind me. Aha... this is what you get for teasing me. I am the Master of teasing here..and JB is just about to find out now.

Jaebum's POV

I should not have teased him. I am paying the price now. I think I ll be blue balled before I reach the dorm.  Another brake, Damn!! his ass is rubbing me too much ! I dont think I can handle this. And Jinyoung adjusted his position for the millionth time. 'Ahh~~....' OMG I cannot moan in front of members..I looked around in panic. Thank god everyone is alseep. Jinyoung heard it though..'Any problem hubby..?'

That little minx, I am going to show him what I can do..I looked at my watch, we have 10 minutes to reach the dorm....I slightly lifted him and placed him directly on my erection, it touched his crotch now. He started wiggling, but i held him still by his sides. And I began rubbing against him creating a nice friction..his fists were clenched tight ..knuckles white.. and I can see from this side he was biting his lips hard..trying not to let out a sound... It was the most erotic and frustrating journey of my life...

As soon as they reached, Jinyoung literally jumped out of the car surprising Mark, who got down first. Then JB got down..finally Yugeom. They said their goodbyes and rushed into the dorm. Mark looked at them both.. he noticed the tension right away and saw both their flushed faces. 'Jinyoung and JB go ahead.. you deserve some alone time for letting me sleep in the car..' he said and winked at them. They both rushed to Jinyoung's room..Yugeom was tired and went directly to bed, not even noticing his hyungs. 

JB locked the door behind him with a click and turned around to Jinyoung. 'You have been a very naughty wifey....' and started walking towards Jinyoung slowly....