Chapter 2

It was around 7:45 in the morning and me and Ricky woke up to the sound of someone knocking on our door. "Wake up boys, it's you guys first day of school." Dad announced and closed the door. I grumbled as I rolled over and purposely fell off my bed.

"What time does school start again?" Ricky asked while yawning.

"8:30 I think." I mumbled. We both headed downstairs to get cereal for breakfast, JD and Dad walked in the kitchen a few moments later.

"My job opens 30 minutes after I drop you guys off to school so it'll be easier to get you guys to school and to work on time." Dad said.

"That's good." Ricky said. "So every morning we gotta wake up at 7:45?"

"Apparently so, enough time to wake up, eat breakfast, get dress and drive." Dad answered. "Now eat your guys' breakfast so we can get dressed and head out."

"I don't want cereal, I want a pop tart." JD said as he grabbed a stepping stool to get the box of blueberry pop tarts from the cabinet. It's kind of funny and cute that JD is that short.

"Don't fall." Ricky teased. JD stared at him and slowly stepped down.

"I don't know how you guys are excited about school starting again. I actually had a good summer." I said.

"You mean you enjoyed packing our stuff from our old house back in Pennsylvania, driving a lot of hours to move to this house, living in an old lady's house in another country and having to deal with our house being haunted for awhile?" Ricky asked.

I just stared at him. "No not really those events, but I enjoyed the times at the waterpark and everything else."

"Yeah sure. I miss those times, too." Ricky said while putting his bowl in the sink.

"I actually miss Pennsylvania." JD said.

"Yeah," I agreed, "those were the last years I went to the same school with y'all."

"Can you stop whining about that?" Ricky laughed.

"Well I'm sorry." I laughed while rinsing my bowl out. "And you should rinse your bowl out, like Mom kept telling you."

"Like Mom kept telling you." Ricky mocked me and rinsed out his bowl.

JD looked at his pop tart and asked, "Do you ever wonder what these things are made out of?"

"Piss." I said with a straight face.

JD's eyes widened and he quickly got out off his chair. "Dad! Dwayne said a ba- ." I grabbed him by his shirt and covered his mouth.

"I was just joking okay?" I said quietly hoping Dad didn't hear him.

"Mmhm." JD said through my hand and wiped his mouth.

"We should get ready." Ricky said looking at the clock on the stove.

We all ran upstairs to get ready for the "big day".

~~A/n: Just to let you guys know, this story is gonna be a little different. My first two related stories were like PG rated, but this time this story is gonna be rated PG-13. I wanted to add a little fun to it by adding a few "bad words" and stuff like that I'm tired of my "innocent story writing". So enjoy the newly rated story. 🙃~~