Chapter 28

I entered the school on a what's gonna be a gloomy Monday morning, quite early actually because Dad had to open-if that's what he actually said.

I saw Jacqueline sitting in one of the cafeteria tables finishing her homework. "Hi!" She greeted me. "You're here kind of early."

"Yeah, my dad had to open I think." I said.

"Oh. Y'know, I-I've been wanting to do this for a while." Jacqueline said getting up. We both walked to one of the vacant classrooms and surprisingly didn't get caught.

Jacqueline closed the door and we moved to the back corner where no one can see us. She looked up at me and I looked back. She looked so beautiful with those sparkling hazel eyes. Her face got closer and closer and our lips finally met.

This is my first time ever making out with a girl, inside a vacant classroom, before school starts. It actually feels great. We've been kissing feeling each other's warm embrace for probably like three minutes until we both finally broke our kiss.

"W-wow. That was great." I breathed kinda heavy.

Jacqueline did her cute giggle and said, "We should do this more often."

"If I show up to school early again then maybe." We checked the hallway and see if it was empty and we were clear to come out. We both met with Richard and Christopher by the front door. "Hey what's up?"

"Tired." Christopher quickly said.

"Me too." I said.

"Aren't we all?" Richard asked.

The warning bell rang for first period. We all except for me and Jacqueline said bye and went our separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y'know something?" I asked Richard.

"What?"

"I'm not all that nervous about going to choir no more."

"Oh because we finally got Andrew expelled?"

I nodded. "Yep. No more threats, no more death stares, no more drama at all."

"That's cool, that's cool." Richard said as we walked into the choir room. "I don't understand why we have to have practice and we just had a concert. Can't we just get like a break or something?"

"She probably giving us information on what's coming up or something." I said sitting down.

Mrs. Whitaker walked in with some papers----probably new music. "Good afternoon everyone. Today is gonna be a short practice. Well, actually more like a short discussion."

"See?" I asked Richard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Richard waited for our parents and I finally don't feel anybody watching me and giving threats to me. Just a nice calming, kinda sunny afternoon.

"Hey, what's up?" Christopher came from behind us.

"Hey," Richard greeted back, "did you came from soccer practice?"

"Yeah. I'm hot and in need for some water or something."

"Here you can have the rest of my gatorade." Richard pulled a half drunken bottle of yellow gatorade from his backpack.

"Thanks." Christopher took it and gulped that thing down in like five seconds. Witnessing that made me thirsty.

I suddenly felt two arms wrapped around my waist. I turned and saw Jacqueline looking at me with her cute little smile. "Hey there." I hugged back.