Chapter 33

I woke up to very bright light hitting my face. I opened my eyes more and noticed that the sun was beaming very bright through the window next to me. I'm already blind, I don't need the sun to make it worse. Plus it's giving me a headache.

I sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. Wait, why does it feel like I woke up so early? Dad isn't knocking on our door telling us to wake up. I found my DS sitting on my nightstand and tried to check the time. As soon I turned it on, the low battery icon popped up and I grumbled lowly as I sat the DS back down.

"Guess I'll lay back down til it's time." I said to myself. I stared at the ceiling and thought about what might happen today. If Andrew reads Zachary's note and agrees to go out with him, he'll leave me alone and everyone will be at peace. I still can't believe a dude likes me. Like am I really that good looking even in a boy's point of view?

I awoke from my thoughts as I heard light knocking from our door. "Time to get up boys." Dad said.

"Okay." I said as I sat up and stretched.

I heard Ricky moan as his head lifted from his Harry Potter themed pillow. "I don't want to get up." He groaned.

"Well you have to." I got up from my bed and approached Ricky's. "C'mon, wakey wakey." I shook him lightly.

Ricky moaned again and turned his whole body around. "I just wanna lay here all day."

"Trust me, I wanna do the same thing, but we can't. Plus I think today is Friday so we might be able to do that tomorrow."

Ricky looked at me and said, "Tomorrow is gonna take forever."

"No it won't now come on." I said as I pulled Ricky off of his bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all met by Zachary's locker and waited to see if Andrew will stop by about the note.

"What if he ignored that note?" Christopher asked.

"I'm pretty sure he didn't." Richard answered.

"I'm quite nervous y'all." Zachary trembled. "This is my first time asking a boy I like out."

"Everything will be fine." I said calmly. "If he says yes, y'all will be happy, me and Jacqueline will be happy and everyone else will be happy. And I'll be even more happy that I won't get to see Andrew staring at me from across the classroom during fourth period again."

"He just stares at you?" Jacqueline asked sounding disgusted.

"Yes and it's weird."

"Hey." We heard Andrew approach us. "Hey Zach, I um...just read your note earlier."

Zachary slowly went in front of Andrew. "Y-you did?"

Andrew nodded and stared at him. "I know we had some problems in the past and one a few weeks ago, but we can let by gones be by gones and just focus on us." Andrew began to pull Zachary close and I think both of them began to blush.

"So...what does this mean?" Zachary asked. Andrew smiled and began to kiss Zach on the lips for awhile.

The rest of us watched in surprise as Zachary began to wrap his arms around Andrew and made out for a few seconds. The bell rang and they finally stopped.

"Well, I'll see you at lunch." Andrew smiled and walked away.

"See you at lunch." Zachary said and walked with us upstairs. "Oh my god I can't believe that just happened."

"We can't believe it either." Richard said.

"At least this plan finally worked." Jacqueline said looking at me.

"Yeah, it did." I looked back. I'm not sure if I'm making a certain face that's turning her on because she began to blush....like real hard. Like damn, is my simple smile really that overwhelming?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't like going to my sixth period language arts class on Fridays. Cause we have independent reading day every Friday and my teacher doesn't have any interesting or funny books, just boring and too long books.

So last Friday I picked the least boring book I found and until this day I couldn't make it past chapter one. We have to do a book report about the book we chose and I don't think I'll get a good grade on it. I might as well just look up the summary of this stupid book and go from there.

After yawning for like the tenth time from this boring book I heard a boy whisper to his friend, "Hey have you heard that Andrew and Zachary are like...dating each other now?"

"Yeah," the other boy whispered, "I didn't know they were gay."

"And Andrew knocked Zachary out a couple of weeks ago and now they have feelings for each other. Seems pretty funny."

"That is pretty funny-"

"Hey everyone's reading, no talking please." Mr. Geter said firmly.

I sighed quietly and began to just blankly stare at the tiny words in front of me. When the bell finally rang I got up quickly and headed out the classroom.

As I walked down the hall I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind me. I turned and saw Andrew.

"Hey." He greeted.

"What do you want?" I asked with a little edge in my tone.

"I know things have gotten a little weird between me and you and I just wanna know if we could still be friends."

"And why should I say yes?"

"Because..." Andrew sighed "when I first met you in choir, I thought me and you will be like best buds cause it felt like we had something in common. But then I fucked up everything because I couldn't handle my jealousy. I knew I was gonna regret everything ever since I tripped you that one day, but I didn't know how to stop myself. And now you knowing that I secretly had a crush on you just made things more weird and I just wanna apologize one more time and I ask for your forgiveness."

I took in every word he said and slightly smiled. "Okay, I accept your apology and sure...we can still be friends."

"Okay cool." Andrew quickly hugged me.

I took a step back a little. "But just watch yourself."

"I know. Me and Zachary are a thing now." Andrew said smiling big. He must really like him.

"Well I'm glad that y'all two are happy."

"Yeah.....but you're still cute though."

"What did I say?"

Me and Andrew both laughed at each other as we walked downstairs together.