Chapter 34

~Time skip to Saturday September 15th~

Today is my girl Jacqueline's 12th birthday. She wanted to do a quadruple date to the movies to see Night at the Museum.

It's gonna be me and Jacqueline, Andrew and Zachary, Richard and Chanel, and Christopher and Giovannia. (Yes Christopher finally found someone)

Mom offered to drive me and Jacqueline to the theater and meet with the others. Jacqueline got in the backseat with me and I couldn't stop staring at her adorable face.

"Hi." She greeted.

"I um...bought something for you." I trembled trying to stay cool.

"Aww you got me a birthday present?" I nodded and pulled out two king sized bags of Sour Patch Kids. Jacqueline gasped as soon as she saw them. "Oh my goodness you know me so well." She kissed me on the cheek.

"Aw, that's so sweet." Mom said. I began to blush a little until we finally reached the theater. "Hope y'all have fun. Don't do anything stupid. Don't talk to strangers and use that phone just incase something happens."

"Okay. Thank you." I said.

We went inside and saw the others in the little arcade. "There y'all are." Richard said.

"Sup?" Andrew greeted.

"Happy birthday girly!" Chanel ran and hugged Jacqueline.

"Thank you." Jacqueline said. "So y'all ready to go?"

"Yeah, I've been wanting to see this movie so bad once I saw the trailer." Giovannia said.

"Can we get some popcorn first?" Christopher asked.

We all went in the snack line and each couple bought a large popcorn and two drinks. We sat at the top row, the best row, and watched the little trailers of other movies coming out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This was probably the best birthday ever. Thank you guys for coming." Jacqueline said as we all waited for our parents.

"No problem, anything for our best friend." Christopher said.

"So where's the cake and ice cream?" Richard teased.

"Richard, you know the movie date was the celebration." Jacqueline laughed.

"I know, I was joking."

Moments later all of our parents came.

"I'll see you Monday." I said looking into Jacqueline's beautiful hazel eyes.

"See you Monday." She kissed me and I kissed her back and we went our separate ways.

"Did y'all have fun?" Mom asked.

"Yeah we did." I answered.

"That's good." Mom said. Then she looked at me. "Aww my baby's growing so fast." She pinched my cheeks.

I sighed knowing that this is gonna get worst as years go by.

But other than that, I think I'm gonna fully like middle school now. Now that Andrew learned his lesson about his jealousy and everyone is happy, I feel like the next two years of middle school will go great...at least I hope so.

The End