Chapter 31

After I asked Ms. Randall to use the restroom, I began to notice as I walk down the hall that our school looked quite different and how I magically ended up in my first period class.

I entered one of the boys' restroom and went into one of the stalls, even though I didn't have to poop. I heard a door open and some footsteps, I thought it was another kid so I continued my business.

I heard the footsteps stop in front of my stall and I saw someone crawling under the door. "What the fuck?!" I yelled as I backed up against the wall.

The weird kid stood up and greeted. "Hello Dwayne, it's nice to see you here."

I grew confused and highly uncomfortable as I looked at the kid's face. "Andrew, why did you just creepily crawl into my stall like that?"

"Because," Andrew got closer to me, "I wanna be with you."

"I already told you, I'm not gay and I don't like you like that." I said to him.

Andrew didn't say a word back. All of a sudden he quickly ran towards me and kissed my lips. I wanted push him off of me but my body was too stiff and frozen to do so. He just kept going and going and I wanted to sock him so hard.

He finally broke the kiss and looked at me. "I finally had the courage to kiss you, and it felt great." He smiled. My body was still frozen as I tried my hardest to kick him in the balls or something and escape. Andrew looked down and noticed that I was still holding my pants up. "Why don't you let go of your pants and I'll give you a little something special?"

I quickly shook my head and zipped them up. "You're crazy!" I yelled and kicked him in the balls but I don't think it was hard enough for him to suffer. I still managed to escape from the stall until I was grabbed by my legs. I fell on the floor as Andrew tried to drag me back into the stall. I tried my hardest to pull away and yell for help but it felt like nobody heard me.

///////////////////////////////////////

I jolted up from my bed while breathing heavily. "Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew." I whispered loudly as I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth to get the Andrew germs out of my mouth.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice that made me jump. I looked and saw that it was just Ricky.

I rinsed my mouth out and said, "Just getting Andrew's germs out of my mouth."

"I feel like this has something to do with a dream you just had." Ricky said.

"More like a nightmare." I turned off the bathroom light and walked back to our room.

"What happened?"

"Andrew kissed me and he was trying to rape me at the end." I explained.

Ricky's face looked like he regretted asking. "Oh."

"I know and it was gross." I sighed and laid back down on my bed. "I don't think I'm going back to sleep, it might continue where it left off."

"If you want to I can stay up with you." Ricky offered.

"That's nice of you but I'm pretty sure the both of us might pass out within a few hours."

"I know, but I'm saying for now I can stay up with you." Ricky got on my bed.

I sat up a little bit and looked at my sleepy little brother. "So what do you wanna talk about?"

"I don't know." Ricky stretched and laid down next to me. "Can you see?"

"Well obviously if I don't have my glasses on I can't see that good." I chuckled.

"Oh....yeah." Ricky quietly and slowly said.

"See, I told you one of us might fall back asleep." I said and I began to yawn. "But since you're laying in my bed with me, I won't be that scared anymore." Ricky slowly nodded and slowly closed his eyes. "Goodnight little bro." I whispered as I slowly went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh that sounds like a terrible dream." Jacqueline said.

"Yeah." I said quietly looking at my lunch tray.

"Wait so Andrew's gay now?" Christopher asked.

"He's actually bisexual." I corrected. "But he told me not to tell anyone else so just pretend like I never told y'all."

"Gotcha." Richard said.

"Sure." Jacqueline said but in a weird tone.

"If you're mad about Andrew having crush on me, I promise you that I do not like him back. I love you and only you." I grabbed Jacqueline's hand.

"I know." Jacqueline said. "I'm just mad at this whole situation."

"We'll find a way out of it I hope."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never knew I will go back to dreading about choir practice again. But I'm not worried about Andrew killing me, I'm worried about him kissing me out of nowhere. In front of Richard, in front of Mrs. Whitaker, in front of the group. God I can't take anymore of this.

Richard noticed me screaming internally and began to lightly pat my back. "Everything will be fine. I'll be right by your side. If Andrew does somehow manage to kiss you or do anything sexual in any type of way, I'll go up and knock him upside the head for you."

"That's very sweet of you." I said trying to tease Richard's violent nature. We walked into the choir room and I saw something that Mrs. Whitaker just wrote on the board that made me so happy and relieved.

"Okay guys, I've made some new seat arrangements so take a look at the board and find your name and next to it will be what row and seat number you will be." Mrs. Whitaker announced.

"Row 1 and seat 3." I said hoping Richard was still close to me.

"Row 1 and seat 4." Richard said excitedly. We were still by each other then I had a realization.

"I totally forgot. Andrew got kicked out of choir because of he was expelled." I laughed. "I low key freaked out for nothing."

"I'll still knock him upside the head if I catch him trying to kiss you." Richard said.

"Again, how sweet of you."