Chapter 29

On a really sunny Tuesday morning, me and the rest of my friends were hanging by the main hallway chatting and waiting for the warning bell to ring. The whole school got silent and stared by the front entrance.

I looked too and saw a certain someone that I or anybody else did not want to see again. Andrew and his mom walked in and went inside the front office.

"What....is Andrew's ass doing inside this school again?" Richard asked in confusion.

"I don't know," Jacqueline answered, "Maybe he came to get the rest of his stuff?" The warning bell rang and everyone hustled to get to their first period.

"I'll see y'all at lunch." Christopher said. We all waved and I walked with Jacqueline to our first period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip To Lunch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seemed like the whole sixth grade class was talking about Andrew returning. People rumored that he got revoked from getting expelled and was just suspended. Others were saying that he came back from revenge. I don't know for real, I just wanna know the real reason why his bad-ass came back.

I noticed Jacqueline looked a bit nervous and was slowly turning her whole body around. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"He's coming this way." She whispered and all of us jumped when Andrew stood by our table.

"What do you want?" Christopher asked firmly.

Andrew sat his tray down and sighed. "Look, I know you guys don't want me anywhere near y'all, but I just came to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused between y'all's relationship and I guess my jealousy just got the best of me and I kind of went ballistic and punched Zachary for the second time." We all just sat in silence. "I also didn't mean to let my actions cause y'all two to break up and I should've just learn to move on."

"Yes, you should learn to move on." Jacqueline said.

Andrew looked down and picked up his tray. "Well, I hope you guys forgive me.....soon." He slowly walked away and we all sighed in unison.

"Well at least he apologized." I said sounding a little sympathetic.

"Until he actually shows that he has moved on, we'll see if we can forgive him or not." Richard said.

"Sounds good." Chris agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school, me and my friends waited for our parents to arrive. Jacqueline's car pulled up and she turned and gave me a hug.

"See you tomorrow." She waved.

"See ya." I waved back. I heard a psst sound near me and I looked around to see where it was coming from. I looked from the corner of the building and saw Andrew waving at me to come to him. I felt a bit nervous cause I don't know what he's gonna do or say. I walked over there and I met in front of him. "What?" I asked in annoyance.

Andrew began bite his lip and his hands like he was nervous to tell me something. "You know how I said that I should learn to move on right?" I nodded slowly. "Well um.....I have decided to finally come out of the closet."

I felt confused about what he just said. "What do you mean?"

"It means, that I'm gonna finally explore my sexuality."

"Wait, so you like boys now?"

"Well, not just boys," Andrew corrected, "I also still like girls. But I came across a certain guy that made me question myself, do I really like both boys and girls?"

"Well who is this guy that you so called like?" I asked. Andrew hesitated and kind of pointed towards my direction so I looked behind me. "Who?"

"Y-you." Andrew answered quietly.

I picked up what he said and my eyes grew big. "WHAT??!!!!"

Andrew shushed me and looked around. I was scared to tell other people this, especially you."

I have never thought that a boy would have feelings for me. This is actually quite surprising. "What is it that you like about me?"

"Well, when I first met you at choir practice, I first noticed your eyes when you talked to me. They were very bright and soft and I thought that's what defined your personality, and it did. You felt like a very nice and caring person and that's what made you.....sexy I guess."

I stood there still feeling uncomfortable and confused. "Go on."

"And when I found out that you and my ex Jacqueline were together, I began to feel a bit envious because not only did I feel jealous that Jacqueline was dating someone else, but I wanted to date you first. So that's kind of how all of this started."

"So all of this stuff happened because you wanted to date me, but Jacqueline did, so you were jealous at both of us?" I tried to put all the pieces together.

"Yes." Andrew answered. "And I am so deeply sorry."

"Well listen, I am not gay I only like girls. Second, I'm still dating Jacqueline." I said calmly.

"What?" Andrew grew confused. "I thought you and her broke up because of me?"

"You see, she lied to you. We actually kind of had a little plan to get you expelled so you won't interfere with our relationship again."

"So the whole Zachary and break up thing was a lie just to get rid of me?"

"Pretty much."

"Oh. Well I promise that I won't do anything to ruin y'all relationship ever again."

I looked at him. "Promise?"

"Promise. On my dead granny's grave." After hearing that I knew he was serious. I smiled and gave him a fist bump. "Your knuckles are warm."

"Cut it out."

"Sorry...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"School was pretty weird today." I said while taking a spoonful of greens in my mouth.

"What happened?" Mom asked.

"So one of my classmates got expelled from school not too long ago because of a mishap, now all of a sudden he came back to school."

"He probably got revoked." Dad said.

"That's what other people were saying. Anyways, then all of a sudden he said that he liked me."

Mom kind of looked disappointed. "What do you mean he likes you?"

"He like-likes me. He's in love with me."

"Do you like him back?" JD asked.

"No, I'm not gay."

"You must've got a pretty nice face for a guy to like you." Dad laughed.

I chuckled a little. "Maybe."

"On the way home I bought some strawberry ice cream cake, does anybody want any?" Mom offered getting up.

"Oh yes please!" JD yelled.

I noticed that Ricky had been quiet ever since the car ride home. He looked a bit tired and drained. "Hey Ricky, you okay?" I asked. He nodded his head slowly then made a really loud yawn. "Did you get enough sleep last night?"

"Yes." Ricky moaned while stretching. "But I think I fell asleep in class today."

"Well you gonna have to try and get some energy back because you have a game today." Dad said.

"Oh I do have a game today." Ricky remembered then yawned again.

"Here, try eating this cake to see if the sugar will kick in." Mom sat a piece of cake in front of Ricky.

He picked up his fork and ate the cake. Hopefully it'll work.