Chapter 1. Love The Way You Lie

Ambria (Bria) POV

"WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO?!?!?!" My husband, Marcus said getting in my face yelling as he turned red. I had once again, gotten smart with Marcus.

*smack* right across my Marcus has hit me once again. I fell to the ground holding my face as tears ran down my face.

"What's wrong with you Marcus?! You never use to be like this!" I scream while on the floor crying and looking up at my angered husband

He sighed and sat on the couch putting his hands over his face then too them down.

"I-I'm just going through some things bri. I'm sorry baby. Come here."

I sniffled and looked at him.

"Bri baby please. I'm sorry baby come here" Marcus said looking at me with sadness and regret.

I got up slowly while looking at Marcus and slowly walked to him. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. At first I didn't hug him but the he hugged tighter and I had no choice

"I'm so sorry baby. I know you want me to stop I just get so angry. And I don't have an outlet to let all my anger out. So I take it out on you. Ambria I love you. I'm so sorry baby. Please forgive me,please. " Marcus said to me in my ear while holding onto me.

We released at the same time and I looked at Marcus with tears In my eyes.

"I forgive you baby. I love you Marcus." I say

"I love you too Ambria" Marcus says wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me close to him kissing me passionately.

I wrap my arms around his neck and stand on my toes and kiss him. Marcus then picks me up bridal style while still kissing me and carries me to our bedroom and locks the door.