Chapter 19. Love The Way You Lie

2 months later.

Bria POV

I was coming home from baby shopping and I heard noises upstairs. Mya hasn't moved back in with us yet so I couldn't figure out what it was.

"The hell." I sat my keys on the table and sat my bags down and walked up the stairs slowly.

As I went up the stairs it sounded like a woman. Her and Marcus were just talking.

"Baby I am so glad your finally leaving her." I saw her through the door and heard her voice. It was jala.

"I know right baby. Now it's just you and I." Marcus wrapped jala in this arms and hugged and kissed her. I opened the door and they separated.

"Damn. I was trying to leave before you got here." Marcus said shaking his head. All of Marcus stuff was packed up. No. This can't happen I can't lose him. I won't lose him.

"Marcus where are you going?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"I'm leaving you Ambria. I can't do this no more. This new baby is too much on me and so is mya. I knew I shouldn't have never came back. I love you and all but I love jala more." Marcus said walking out I grab his arm and cry harder.

"Marcus stop!" I kept grabbing his arm but he kept snatching it. He got tired of me grabbing him and pushed me down on the bed.

"Stop! I'm done with you! Bye." Marcus then walked out the door with some of his stuff and I got up and looked out the window to see him and jala driving away.

I shook my head and cried to the point I got a headache. I wrote letters to everyone I loved. The one particularly I payed attention to was Marcus. Everything was completely honest.

"Marcus I am in love with you. Everything about you is perfect. I don't care about anything but you mya and the baby. Everything and everyone is second to me. You're all I need. You're all I want. I just want you right here holding me. Telling me you love me and your not leaving me" a tear dropped on the paper but I continued writing

"Marcus please tell me you love me again. Tell me I'm your everything. Tell me that I'm the only girl You want. Hold me around my waist like you use to. Kiss me like you use to. Rub my stomach and kiss it like you use to. Love me like you use to. Marcus I love you so much. And when I said I can't live without you. I meant it." I closed out Marcus's letter and put it inside the babies crib.

I went inside his dresser drawer and noticed he didn't take his gun. Just as I suspected. I grabbed the gun and cried softly but hard.

"God forgive me." I closed my eyes tightly and

POW!!!!!!!

I woke up in a cold sweat and crying. Marcus was next to me and he leaned up I looked at my stomach and I was still pregnant. I started crying harder. And harder.

Marcus POV.

I don't know what happened to Bria. She was sleep saying Marcus don't go and she was crying hard. I've been trying to wake her for the past 10 minutes.

"Marcus please hold me." Bria said crawling in my lap crying harder. She put her head on my chest and I rubbed her back.

"Shhhhh baby it's ok." It hurts me to see her crying like this.

"Marcus please don't go." She kept repeating that over and over. It got to the point that I had tears in my eyes.

"Shhhh bri. I promise on everything I'm not going anywhere baby girl." I kissed her forehead and sung her right to sleep. I still didn't let go of her. I continued to hold her and rock her back and forward. She was on my bare chest and I put her where my heart was so she could hear it. I fell asleep rubbing Bria's tummy and holding bri tightly in my arms not letting her go even when she tried.